IGNORED

CNC machined aluminum ET sign atari 2600 woodgrain/black style

Hello everyone :)

I made some cool ET signs out of some left over black and woodgrain sheet aluminum composite stock I purchased from a Library I machined the parts for last year. I think they turned out pretty good. ET always gets such a bad rap...It was straight up one of my favorite games growing up though so I like it. I make lots of ET stuff haha ?

If you already know what these signs are about you don't need to read the following, but if not, please read on...

These signs are made from 100% aluminum composite material. It is crazy expensive (like $6-$10 a square foot!!) but I get the materials at a discounted price as they are leftovers from construction jobs I have machined the parts for. They are industrial grade building materials that are professionally painted the same quality an automobile is painted at the factory. They are then CNC machined by yours truly. They are fully weather treated and can withstand the harshest climates (I've had several hanging outside for 10+ years now in severe MN weather with zero problems, they still look new) They are around the length of a decent sized penis at 9 inches. They are heavy duty, don't let the low price fool you, they are high quality~!

It's not a big money making operation, if I calculated what I made on them (which I purposely do not lol) it would probably be around $5 an hour or so. I just do it for fun and bragging rights. I was at a classic gaming show once and someone I've never met before said "hey, that's the guy that makes the cool signs" I couldn't stop smiling... :) Seriously, I really enjoy making this stuff. 

Price is $15 for the sign plus $8 shipping (flat rate, these are heavy duty signs) priority with tracking and insurance.

If you want a bunch,or have a cool idea/etc let me know, we can work something out. I'm probably the only machinist out there that will make you a custom one off sign for like 20 bucks so go for it man!! You deserve it :) Thanks everybody!! 

20200627_062555.jpg

20200627_062542.jpg

20200627_061652.jpg

20200627_062509.jpg

• Like 9