IGNORED

3 x Atari St`s Anyone Interested ?

So following my recent decision to fire up the old Atari St and other peripherals i happened to find lying around the loft i came across a box with x 3 ST`s in it .. from memory they ALL powered up ok but some of the floppy drives were in need of re-belting (i`ll replace and test prior to any interest)...

i was wondering if anyone would be interested in them either as a job lot or singles ?... i`m going to get them out tomorrow and provide full (as best i can specs / model) info...

Cheers

Steve 

p.s. i`d rather they went as whole units as opposed to "i`ll take a power supply" etc.. because i don`t have much time for that stuff anymore sorry..

Edited by stephenellis2000

• 3 weeks later...

Ok i know it`s been a while but i finally got to have a look at the 3 atari`s up for grabs .. PICTURE BELOW

1 x 1040ste 1meg 1.6 tos.

1 x 520stfm ram unknown tos unknown.. looks like a stock machine

1 x 520ste ram unknown tos unknown..      "      "   "    "         "

plus i`ll ad an SM124 Monitor..

Note these are spares or repairs from memory they all booted into tos last time i checked a couple of years ago but i think the drives needed either re belting or replacing .. maybe someone could put goteks in them and sell them on at a profit ? if interested make me an offer i dont expect much for them..

cheers

steve (u.k.)

IMG_20200721_093414240.jpg

• Like 1