IGNORED

Hallmark announces the new Arcade ornament...

Crimefighter

On 6/29/2020 at 10:53 PM, Crimefighter said:

Thanks for the heads up!  I stopped collecting Hallmark years ago for Star Trek, but every now and then I like to pick some of their ornaments that catch my eye.  The arcade cabs have been one of them so looking forward to this one too. 

My Joust ornament arrived today. Really cool! My only pet peeve is that these are branded Midway instead of Williams. I know Midway bought their catalog and everything, but you know... Williams will always be cooler than Midway in my mind. ? Aside from that, damn it's just so detailed and cool. Love having some mini Python Anghelo artwork. Joust is one of my all-time favorites so this one is extra special.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

2020 8-Bit Donkey Kong - LIMITED EDITION - Ships Oct 3, 2020
Part Number: QXE3584
Your Price: $25.99

Donkey Kong Ornament

Nintendo-8Bit-Donkey-Kong-Keepsake-Ornam

Days after images circulated online showing off a new line of 8-Bit Super Mario themed ornaments that would be starring in Hallmark’s 2020 Keepsake Ornament product line, the company has made it official. Hallmark unveiled its 2020 Dream Book online, showing off its entire Keepsake Ornament collection for this year. Even better, the gaming section is getting bigger in 2020, as there are even more Nintendo ornaments shown!

Joining the retro theme are ornaments of the NES console and the well-loved gold NES cartridge of The Legend of Zelda. The former has been tricked out to light up and play sounds when you press the console’s power button.

2020 8-Bit Donkey Kong
Limited Edition - Low Production
2019 Hallmark Keepsake Limited Edition Ornament

Name: Donkey Kong
Manufacturer: Nintendo
Year: 1981

Item #:  QXE3585
Condition: Mint Ornament in Mint Box
It's game on with Donkey Kong! Featuring the Nintendo video game legend sporting pixelated 8-bit styling, this Christmas tree ornament packs a mighty punch of barrel-busting fun that fans of all ages will love.
Artist crafted by Robert Hurlburt, this Keepsake Ornament comes pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
Dated 2020 in copyright.
Limited quantity, first available at 2020 Keepsake Ornament Debut event. Plastic Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 3.17" W x 2.54" H x 0.84" D.

https://www.hookedonhallmark.com/2020-8-Bit-Donkey-Kong--LIMITED-ED--Ships-Oct-3_p_42823.html
https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/nintendo-8-bit-donkey-kong-ornament-1599QXE3584.html

later

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 10:09 AM, negative1 said:

2020 8-Bit Donkey Kong - LIMITED EDITION - Ships Oct 3, 2020
Part Number: QXE3584
Your Price: $25.99

Donkey Kong Ornament

Nintendo-8Bit-Donkey-Kong-Keepsake-Ornam

Days after images circulated online showing off a new line of 8-Bit Super Mario themed ornaments that would be starring in Hallmark’s 2020 Keepsake Ornament product line, the company has made it official. Hallmark unveiled its 2020 Dream Book online, showing off its entire Keepsake Ornament collection for this year. Even better, the gaming section is getting bigger in 2020, as there are even more Nintendo ornaments shown!

Joining the retro theme are ornaments of the NES console and the well-loved gold NES cartridge of The Legend of Zelda. The former has been tricked out to light up and play sounds when you press the console’s power button.

2020 8-Bit Donkey Kong
Limited Edition - Low Production
2019 Hallmark Keepsake Limited Edition Ornament

Name: Donkey Kong
Manufacturer: Nintendo
Year: 1981

Item #:  QXE3585
Condition: Mint Ornament in Mint Box
It's game on with Donkey Kong! Featuring the Nintendo video game legend sporting pixelated 8-bit styling, this Christmas tree ornament packs a mighty punch of barrel-busting fun that fans of all ages will love.
Artist crafted by Robert Hurlburt, this Keepsake Ornament comes pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
Dated 2020 in copyright.
Limited quantity, first available at 2020 Keepsake Ornament Debut event. Plastic Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 3.17" W x 2.54" H x 0.84" D.

https://www.hookedonhallmark.com/2020-8-Bit-Donkey-Kong--LIMITED-ED--Ships-Oct-3_p_42823.html
https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/nintendo-8-bit-donkey-kong-ornament-1599QXE3584.html

later

These ones come out 3 Oct.  Three on my list...I love supporting this stuff!

I've been collecting these since...Pac Man? 2005 I think. For a few years it looked like they weren't going to continue, but lately they picked em back up. I would love to see some Atari titles, Asteroids, etc. 

Edited by atarilovesyou

• 3 weeks later...