IGNORED

Montezuma's Redux

TIX

A friend from Chile, Cristian who runs the ATARIADO Youtube channel, did a show on our 'redux' yesterday !

A guy who attended the show had an idea and in just a few hours this pretty thing was born !

Wow thanks man ?

image.thumb.png.dddaae80d00f06795f75be49ab056114.png

• Like 13

The love Chileans show for Montezuma is something beyond measure. Somehow, it just triggers joy memories (me included). 

Probably the most popular game for Atari there. If ask someone of our generation, do you remember the 800XL?  he/she would respond, "yes, do you remember Montezuma? I used to play it,  for hours". 

Actually when you announced the modified version of Montezuma I thought you would get a lackluster reception, you know like doing doodles on a Picasso, I was wrong. Great job TIX. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 3:57 PM, TIX said:

A friend from Chile, Cristian who runs the ATARIADO Youtube channel, did a show on our 'redux' yesterday !

A guy who attended the show had an idea and in just a few hours this pretty thing was born !

Wow thanks man ?

image.thumb.png.dddaae80d00f06795f75be49ab056114.png

good gift from a fellow countryman, here in Chile we are crazy about the montezuma.?

On 7/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, manterola said:

The love Chileans show for Montezuma is something beyond measure. Somehow, it just triggers joy memories (me included). 

Probably the most popular game for Atari there. If ask someone of our generation, do you remember the 800XL?  he/she would respond, "yes, do you remember Montezuma? I used to play it,  for hours". 

Actually when you announced the modified version of Montezuma I thought you would get a lackluster reception, you know like doing doodles on a Picasso, I was wrong. Great job TIX. 

It's not over yet!?

Edited by ascrnet
country name
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

New improved version

first of all thank the friends @TIX and @playsoft for all the help and their time to improve this version.

changes in general :

• some graphics were changed for example the numbers of the score
  • corrected on the bonus screen that the diamonds should disappear when the music ends.
  • and a great ending was added!!!, if you read well an ending passing level 9.?

Montezuma's Redux.xex

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...