IGNORED

Please Test a New 1982 Page Based on an Atari Gaming Page

For those who don't know, I have Atari 2600 video game release date pages that have "pop culture atmosphere," meaning there are lists of music, movies, and TV shows (with links to YouTube and other web sites). Well, I made a test page with only the pop culture stuff for those who aren't that interested in video games:

https://www.randomterrain.com/1982.html

Please take a look at the page and see if it's OK the way it is or if there are more things I need to add or change. If you know any non-gamers who are interested in 1982 pop culture, please ask them to look at it too. I'd like to know if any changes need to be made before I make other pop culture pages.

I've been meaning to do this for years, but just now got the urge to do it. I'll use the 1982 test page as a template for the rest of the pages (1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 19811982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, and 1991). I'll make pop culture pages for other years (including 1990) whenever the urge hits me.

Thanks.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The 1983 page is "done."

https://www.randomterrain.com/1983.html

I plan to sprinkle in things like new toys, new food, new gum, and so on to these pages, but I figure it's best to just focus on adding images and commercials for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...