IGNORED

Rediscovered and need help.

Laxeybobby

Hi all,

Having purchased an Evercade recently I remembered that I had two Atari Lynx V2 consoles and pretty much all the games made including ones by Telegames after the Lynx stopped. 

After a few hours in my loft going through unpacked house move boxes I found my Atari Lynx having been in storage for 16yrs.
(I’ve attached a picture that I took yesterday that I posted online on the Evercade social media feed. The rows of games in the pockets are two games per pocket plus all the ones loose)

Discussion was had online that I should upgrade my screen for a better gaming experience and McWill and BennVenn were recommended. 

Unfortunately I couldn’t find anyone online who do these upgrades as a service and I’ve never modded a console so wouldn’t be confident in trying it myself. Also what adds to my problem is I live on the Isle of Man ?? and I can’t find anyone selling the screens kits with reasonable shipping to the Isle of Man even if I wanted to try. 

It was suggested to join this forum as someone may be able to assist. 

Andrew Reed

(Isle of Man) 

5FBD2612-7A81-431F-A912-2A6CE44CFEB2.jpeg

1 hour ago, bdoi said:

I can install it for you if you want . I am from France so not really far from you :)

PM me.

Many thanks for your kind offer. 
I have already sent both my Lynx to Dragon Box in Germany as I didn’t have the screens as they will supply and fit them for me. I got their details from the list link posted by Fadest 

Im a little anxious as they are in mint condition and I’ve never posted anything to Germany so I just hope they arrive safely without issue. 

Once again Merci Beaucoup. ?

Edited by Laxeybobby

1 hour ago, Laxeybobby said:

Many thanks for your kind offer. 
I have already sent both my Lynx to Dragon Box in Germany as I didn’t have the screens as they will supply and fit them for me. I got their details from the list link posted by Fadest 

Im a little anxious as they are in mint condition and I’ve never posted anything to Germany so I just hope they arrive safely without issue. 

Once again Merci Beaucoup. ?

good for you! these will made you a new man ?