IGNORED

Hello! I made a thing again CNC machined INTV mirrors

Hey man! How has everyone been?

I had a crazy few years, long story haha Anyways, I'm back now and  I made a cool little INTV mirror if anyone wants one? They are about a foot long and made from 100% aluminum composite materials. These colors are a cherrywood (it's metal but designed to look like wood) and a cool unbreakable mirror material (I think it's technical name is HIGH polished aluminum) we use it to make mirrors in rough areas (greyhound bus stations,etc...)

If you already know what these signs are about you don't need to read the following, but if not, please read on...

These signs are made from 100% aluminum composite material. It is crazy expensive (like $6-$10 a square foot!!) but I get the materials at a discounted price as they are leftovers from construction jobs I have machined the parts for. They are industrial grade building materials that are professionally painted the same quality an automobile is painted at the factory. They are then CNC machined by yours truly. They are fully weather treated and can withstand the harshest climates (I've had several hanging outside for 10+ years now in severe MN weather with zero problems, they still look new) They are heavy duty and very high quality...don't let the low price fool you!!

It's not a big money making operation, if I calculated what I made on them (which I purposely do not lol) it would probably be around $5 an hour or so lol. I just do it for fun and bragging rights. I was at a classic gaming show once and someone I've never met before said "hey, that's the guy that makes the cool signs" I couldn't stop smiling... :) Seriously, I really enjoy making this stuff so let me know if you have any requests :)  

If anyone wants one of these the price is $20 shipped for one sign, $30 shipped for two signs and if you want to have a sign party $50 shipped for 5 signs lol. I'm not sure how many I can make, I'm limited to the amount of materials I can purchase...maybe 20 or so?

*edit - this is not a pre order,they will ship in the next few days :)

Oh! I will also trade someone a PILE of signs (I got all kinds of stuff or can make custom) for a D2K or DK arcade. I'm starting from scratch again so my collection is abysmal...HELP!! lol

Thanks everyone and it's good to be back :)

20200701_060249.jpg

20200701_060324.jpg

20200701_060334.jpg

20200701_060513.jpg

20200701_060838.jpg

Edited by Crazy Climber
not a pre order,ready to ship now :)
  • Like 7

Glad your back!

1 for me please, sent you a pm!!

And Brian you are kind of a big deal :)

When i saw metal signs hanging in pat's star worlds arcade i asked pat...."did brian make those?" He smiled huge and said "yes he did!" :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stupus said:

Glad your back!

1 for me please, sent you a pm!!

And Brian you are kind of a big deal :)

When i saw metal signs hanging in pat's star worlds arcade i asked pat...."did brian make those?" He smiled huge and said "yes he did!" :)

Dude!! That's awesome. Yeah, a guy on KLOV ordered those and had them sent to Patrick as a mystery gift. Pat used the return address to track me down on Facebook. After chatting a bit turned out I frequented Star world's arcade back in my youth (I was born in Dekalb IL and went down there in the summers to visit my grandpa when I was really young, live in MN now) had no idea it was the same place and was still open!! Blew my mind. We're friends now, I need to get down there this summer for a visit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crazy Climber said:

Dude!! That's awesome. Yeah, a guy on KLOV ordered those and had them sent to Patrick as a mystery gift. Pat used the return address to track me down on Facebook. After chatting a bit turned out I frequented Star world's arcade back in my youth (I was born in Dekalb IL and went down there in the summers to visit my grandpa when I was really young, live in MN now) had no idea it was the same place and was still open!! Blew my mind. We're friends now, I need to get down there this summer for a visit. 

Thats really cool!

Neat you went to star worlds back in the day! I lived in dekalb 96-98. Now im in saint charles, about 25 minutes from starworlds :)

• Like 1