IGNORED

​ Brand new dust cover for the Atari Jaguar!

grey/msb

28 minutes ago, grey/msb said:

Tomorrow I take Jag CD unit and go to the factory where I produce dust covers. Maybe we will find the solution for CD owners - but separately. The one big dust cover for the Jag+CD add-on could look very odd...

Maybe to some, but I've got quite a few dust covers like that and I think they look great! But I can see where it might be better in some instances to offer a smaller and separate cover just for the JagCD unit itself.

I'm a bit concerned;

"There's also a small surprise inside the box with every order! :)"

You've all seen that awesome movie Seven right?  Remember Brad Pitt at the end saying "What's in the box?! what's in the box?!"

Spoiler Alert - it was Gwyneth Paltrow's head!

So how big is the box again? ?

• 1 month later...

Hello again! We have lowered the prices of our first products and the shipping costs! You can purchase them directly from us or through Ebay (US, UK and DE).

Check it NOW!

Retro Venture offer

That's the last pieces of our dust covers, which in addition to delicious traditional Polish sweets include a postcard and a key ring with the ATARI logo. So this is the last chance to get these goodies for free with the cover you ordered! :)

dustgoodies.jpg

Edited by grey/msb

• 3 weeks later...

@Jaguar 2000: we are focused on this product at the moment :)

Check the new price for the Atari JAGUAR dust covers from Retro Venture! Despite the very positive ratings related to both the product and the shipping, the sale is going too slow for us to be able to invest in new products (such as new Atari Jaguar games). We hope that the price is now attractive enough to gain bigger interest.

Yours, Retro Venture.

Click on the links below to check the new offer!

EBAY USA

EBAY UK

EBAY DE

Edited by grey/msb

• 1 month later...

Another week and another 2 pcs of Atari Jaguar dust covers sent to the international customers! Thanks for purchasing and supporting the Retro Venture! After all pcs were sold out at Ebay USA, another batch has been prepared. But please keep in mind this is the last chance to get all extras: like candies, key ring and postcard! (candies however will remain with every order).

Check it out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dust-cover-for-the-Atari-JAGUAR-brand-new/373261033214?hash=item56e8175efe:g:1WoAAOSw9lZfftYF

Edited by grey/msb
  • Like 1