IGNORED

Golden Tickets ACTIVATED!!!

I have been wondering what the point of those golden tickets was?  That was a pleasant email yesterday from Intellivision Entertainment.  I'm pretty confident I will win one of the Amico's.   I won a plate with a wolf painting on it at my high school reunion and twice I won the table centre piece at a holiday party so as you can see I am a born winner.

Fun times are coming.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I have been wondering what the point of those golden tickets was?  That was a pleasant email yesterday from Intellivision Entertainment.  I'm pretty confident I will win one of the Amico's.   I won a plate with a wolf painting on it at my high school reunion and twice I won the table centre piece at a holiday party so as you can see I am a born winner.

Fun times are coming.

I will also be winning one of those.  I entered a "guess how many candy corns are in the jar" contest at my work with a guess of 666 and won, though by different means...

Screenshot_20200702-121807.thumb.png.7256807d93718da9def1955d1fc6d340.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Got an email this morning saying Golden Ticket Giveaway Winner.   Could it be I won an Amico?

No

I won a mug apparently.   Oh well, not going to complain.  Mugs pretty cool.  

You are the first person on Atariage to come forward as a winner,so congratulations! ?

And that nullifies the thought that if you live in Canada you cant qualify for the giveaway,more great news!?

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...