IGNORED

SHARK SHARK 2! ADD-ON PACKAGE.

5 minutes ago, intvdave said:

My Paypal account is a mess. I should close it and start a new one. $10 total is correct. If anyone pays more, I will refund the difference. I am not expecting many sales. Manually refunding incorrect payments is easier than fighting with Paypal.

Again, thanks for the help.

I just paid.  It charged $10 plus $5. 

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bouchard said:

I bought the rom package and paid $15, I’m not complaining but it apparently hasn’t been fixed. Thank you very much. 

And you were refunded as promised.

I am complaining. Either my eye sight is getting worse in my old age or Paypal sucks. Why do they have two interfaces? They updated the look of the UI some years ago but did not update everything. I set shipping cost in the calculator when I sold my last set of games but now I can not find/get to shipping calculator to change the shipping cost. I contacted them and am waiting to hear back from them. Either I continue doing the refunds or do not sell the games.

• Like 1

It took me 45 minutes to find where to adjust the PayPal shipping setting/calculator. If you google it, you seem to get instructions for the old PayPal. I eventually found it, but I can’t remember the steps I took!   And yes. PayPal is a good idea in theory, but it sucks. 

2 hours ago, intvdave said:

And you were refunded as promised.

I am complaining. Either my eye sight is getting worse in my old age or Paypal sucks. Why do they have two interfaces? They updated the look of the UI some years ago but did not update everything. I set shipping cost in the calculator when I sold my last set of games but now I can not find/get to shipping calculator to change the shipping cost. I contacted them and am waiting to hear back from them. Either I continue doing the refunds or do not sell the games.

Thank you very much. The games are great as usual, I just hope everything will work out. Please keep up the good work.

4 hours ago, intvdave said:

@intvdave You're right. PayPal never finished their revamp and now it's a mess. It took me awhile, but here's how to "quickly" get to your shipping preferences.

1. Login to your PayPal account.

2. Point your cursor at the account name in the upper-right corner of the page and select "Account Settings."

3. On that page, scroll down the the bottom of the left-hand menu and select "Shipping."

That'll take you to the Shipping Calculations page (still the old format) where you can edit your settings. But there's no link to take you back to the Account Settings or Home page; you'll just have to hit the Back button on the browser a bunch of times!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mdoerty said:

Any updates on the box printing and such?

Hi, everything has been printed and mailed to me but seems to be stuck in the limbo that is the current postal system, the overlays were mailed to me from Chicago over 3 weeks ago and the boxes from Germany over 2 weeks ago but so far neither have arrived and tracking apps seem to lose track of them once they left their country of origin. Normally these arrive in a week but I guess these days nothing is normal anymore. I’m as frustrated with this as you and probably more so, sorry.  Fingers crossed they arrive soon.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Hi, everything has been printed and mailed to me but seems to be stuck in the limbo that is the current postal system, the overlays were mailed to me from Chicago over 3 weeks ago and the boxes from Germany over 2 weeks ago but so far neither have arrived and tracking apps seem to lose track of them once they left their country of origin. Normally these arrive in a week but I guess these days nothing is normal anymore. I’m as frustrated with this as you and probably more so, sorry.  Fingers crossed they arrive soon.

I can vouch for this. I have been waiting for 4 parcels (two of which were shipped July 17th from the USA. Seems that they cannot be tracked anymore after it says "Left originating country and is en route to Canada" 30 days ago.

The covid backlog at the post office has just gotten too overwhelming i guess. :P

21 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

And here I thought only the USPS was having problems.

Hopefully they will arrive soon.

Thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

Still waiting for boxes to arrive, apparently DHL in Germany decided to send by boat instead of by air without notifying anyone because they are so busy.

So almost a month since they were sent now...

Maybe they used that ferry CMART bought on ebay last year.  Maybe her is starting his own shipping business.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1