IGNORED

SHARK SHARK 2! ADD-ON PACKAGE.

Boxes have arrived at last!!! I will try to get these all sent out in the next couple of days.

Please bear in mind that stuff took approximately a month to get to me from USA and Europe

so I don't expect it will get to you all much faster going the other direction. Patience is a virtue these days.

To try and speed things up, I have pre-ordered and pre-paid already for materials for my next release, which will be for sale early next month,

so hopefully I have materials in hand ready to mail by then. Fingers crossed I've calculated right and sell as many as I think I should.

Thanks again for all your patience.

Cheers, Steve

8EBF23D3-F97B-448C-9F86-9C10EECD03B3.thumb.jpeg.616fadb6c8db26522ea0c1759380e82e.jpeg

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Steve Jones said:

Boxes have arrived at last!!! I will try to get these all sent out in the next couple of days.

Exciting.  I'll get mine pretty quickly since you are just down the highway from me.  Woot.

Hmm, wonder what the next game is?  I'm guessing Planet of Zoom, Galaxian, Joust or the Intellivision version of the new MS Flight Simulator.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

The cheap postage these use doesn't do notifications, as I posted here, I mailed all of these on September 6. 

Yours should be there soon, one has already made it to Germany

Sounds good, it should be here soon. I’ve actually received parcels from France quicker then I have from packages sent from within Canada or from the US. 

I am hoping to see mine in the next week (if not the end of this week). 
It always seems to take longer than it should for items to arrive from Canada. 
But it should be quicker than the 3-plus months it took for 3DS styluses to arrive from the UK (shipped via Deutsche Post for some reason).