IGNORED

Introducing The Atari Report official YouTube channel!!!

BIGHMW

Well fellow Atarians,

Yes you read this right, just minutes ago I created the official YouTube channel for The Atari Report!!!

It will be your new home for those soon-to-be famous quick reviews for your favorite games for the Atari 2600 and 5200 systems.

The Atari Report YouTube channel is located here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW22q4hD1AhsdRkno-SLFw/

....and you can make suggestions and/or make your comments be known at TheAtariReport@hotmail.com

Edited by BIGHMW
  • Like 1

Well Legions and fellow Atarians,

Yesterday I created it, today I launched it, the official YouTube channel for my new hit miniseries, "The Atari Report", in which will be your new official home for reviews of various video games for both the Atari 2600 Video Computer System, and, the Atari 5200 SuperSystem, they are each in different playlists on this new channel, in which will only get better, so here is the link, please bookmark this on your browser and stay tuned!!!

5 subscribers so far, keep 'em comin'!!! I should have the improved (mainly the same only with narration added during gameplay) versions of the 2 episodes I debuted earlier on on my BIGHMW TV YouTube channel on The Atari Report, and yes by both my management Len Enders and also suggested further by @splendidnut, all future episodes will also have narration during gameplay as well.

The main title openings of both are up right now, there also will be both separate 2600 Edition and 5200 Edition playlists so you know where to go, later on the BIGHMW TV posts of TAR will be history after we steer enough traffic over to The Atari Report YT channel, my other two channels, BIGHMW TV and also Ray Jackson will remain intact until further notice where we can move and/or reformulate or delete some content to other channels

The Atari Report YouTube channel can be reached at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW22q4hD1AhsdRkno-SLFw/

.....and don't forget to hit the subscribe button!!! .....and check out my other 2 channels as well, as they are featured on it as well.