IGNORED

New Jaguar art for my game room.

BeefMan

4 hours ago, cubanismo said:

It's not boasting.  It's sharing the joy ?

Yeap! I have seen(and stolen) some great ideas on AA! I have redone my room a few times cuz I loved someone elses ideas.  You picked some great games to display Beefman, good job!

• Like 1

Very cool... I hope one day to have a house big enough that I can have a dedicated game room. I have a spare bedroom, and one of the other bedrooms I have set up as an office for my wife and I, and then one is a master, and one is for my daughter.

But ideal for me would one day be a vintage Craftsman home of 1890s / 1930s styling, preferably not haunted. With a grand open "great room," a modern, but vintage looking shaker-style kitchen. We've already got a nice kitchen, but just looking for more character. We've more or less already have a great room, but I'm looking more for something like this.

Then, I'd want an office with a lot of wood trim, huge brick fireplace centered, with wall-to-wall built-in solid mahogany book shelves and cabinets on the bottom.

But more importantly, enough rooms that I could have a room JUST for a bunch of tables with video games set up... hahaha...

• Like 2