IGNORED

FS/FO: Colecovision MODDED CIB system, CIB homebrew by PixelBoy

Hey everyone, making the difficult to decision to part with my Colecovision stuff, though some of it I haven't had long.  

I wanted to give AA the chance to nab these before I list them. Right now these are all 'for offer' - I need to check current market values before i can add prices.

1. I have a CIB composite modded Colecovision. Box in in poor shape (its missing both sets of flaps so its more like a slip cover), but its there.  The system was modded by AA's very own Crossbow just a few months ago, and I was very happy with its quality. The controllers have had ball tops added to them by him - note that this prevents the controllers from being able to put in the system box - too tall.  Includes a Donkey kong cart + manual. No system manual.  Has the original brick AC which works. No system manual. 

2. CIB Homebrew games. 

a. Rally X (pixelboy) - the box has a ding in the corner 

Edited by SearsRoebuck

While I don't have the specifics for the games he is offering, I can provide some pics of the system since I document all the consoles that I work on that are sent to me. One other thing of note is that by @SearsRoebuck's request, it also has a power LED added as well. For some reasons I don't have any pics of the fully assembled console so hopefully @SearsRoebuck can provide those but I do have pics of the interior work. This CV also had a large bodge wire on it when I received it that I changed out and relocated. It is the large red wire from the inductor near the power switch to the far center right of the board. All connections to the video and audio use dupont connectors on them so it is easier to remove the mainboard for future servicing if needed. It was also recapped with the RF modulator caps that are usually installed within the modulator being installed on the top and bottom of the PCBs to make it easier to get to them for future service replacement as well if needed. Last was that I added a heatsink to the VDP as it originally did not have one on it.

Internal_Overview.thumb.jpg.f81501ac5f194b5d2ab08c9d4f71e8ba.jpg

AV_Mod_Detail.thumb.jpg.f53911a7cc291e94f12a9f0f22c75594.jpg

AV_Out_Int_Detail.thumb.jpg.0235a326c95e703c074ab0cf6eb78da2.jpg

AV_Out_Ext.thumb.jpg.661c21d3de84e5f37a108c41b5654e1f.jpg

DragonFire_Comp_CRT.thumb.jpg.4909a456661ec00cd8fb5bda06489a6d.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Crossbow/Jesse, I didnt mean to minimize your hard work on the system. I was very pleased with the result. It actually ended up being more work than either of us expected. 

I sold every game listed above except for Rally X, and the DK that comes with the system. But the system, rally X, and the Col-USB are still available. If they dont sell by next week I am going to be listing everything. 

9 hours ago, SearsRoebuck said:

Thanks Crossbow/Jesse, I didnt mean to minimize your hard work on the system. I was very pleased with the result. It actually ended up being more work than either of us expected. 

I sold every game listed above except for Rally X, and the DK that comes with the system. But the system, rally X, and the Col-USB are still available. If they dont sell by next week I am going to be listing everything. 

Oh I didn't take it that way at all. I just thought that any prospective buyers might want to see the work that was done to it internally that's all and since I had those pics on hand, I thought it would be helpful.

• Like 1