IGNORED

Knight Guy in Low Res World: Castle Days

vhzc

Take the castle, its background, and screen placement from the Beta 12 title screenshot... 

...combine it with the rest of the Beta 10 title screen...

...that's my favorite. :D

*Edit: Represent the water areas.  Add a waterfall/moat like effect below the castle in Beta 12, since the game title would be shifted to the left/centered, the castle will have empty available space below it. 

• Like 3

Portraying a princess that needs to be rescued is frowned upon these days, as dis-empowering to women. While I have no problem with the idea that someone born of nobility is incapable of rescuing themselves, there is something to the fact it's never a prince that needs to be rescued.

Do we know the gender of the cat?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RevEng said:

Portraying a princess that needs to be rescued is frowned upon these days, as dis-empowering to women. While I have no problem with the idea that someone born of nobility is incapable of rescuing themselves, there is something to the fact it's never a prince that needs to be rescued.

How about this...

Do we actually know that the gender of Knight Guy is a...well..guy? I mean, it could be the Knight's last name. So like Sir Guy and Guy is the last name of a woman who happens to be a knight? So she could be saving her cat...or...eventually find a helpless Prince along the way to rescue...or?

You know have @vhzc pull a Metroid on us at the end!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RevEng said:

It's a male cat, and his name is Sir Meowmington I, duke of gray.

• Like 4