IGNORED

WTB Mattel Intellivision ECS Computer

Bill Loguidice

• 2 weeks later...

Bill,

I have one. I've been hanging on to it for quite a long time in the hopes that I might get an INTV. But it must not be a high priority of mine after 15 years, as I still don't have an INTV.

I think it works, it looks like it's in pretty good condition, but since I don't have an INTV I can't test it. I also have the manual that comes with it. I don't have the power supply or anything other than what's shown in the attached photo.

IMG_8108.jpg

11 hours ago, flickertail said:

Bill,

I have one. I've been hanging on to it for quite a long time in the hopes that I might get an INTV. But it must not be a high priority of mine after 15 years, as I still don't have an INTV.

I think it works, it looks like it's in pretty good condition, but since I don't have an INTV I can't test it. I also have the manual that comes with it. I don't have the power supply or anything other than what's shown in the attached photo.

IMG_8108.jpg

Thank you. I actually have one on the way, but since it's not here yet, I can't test if it works just at the moment.

31 minutes ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Thank you. I actually have one on the way, but since it's not here yet, I can't test if it works just at the moment.

Cool, I can go on pretending that I'm actually going to grab an Intellivision sometime soon, and not get a wave of regret when I finally come across one!

?

• Like 1