IGNORED

Odynexus, a new Atari Lynx game!!!

LordKraken

• 1 month later...

It is in :) Thanks to @miker, who put a lot of effort in this work, we have a great set of music in the game, all coming from Mod artist Drozerix (with his blessing).

I seize this occasion to give a quick update on development:

Everything is coming along nicely, there is still a bit of work left around the boss patterns but that's about it. So definitely coming closer and close to the release!!

Also the game will get a great physical edition, but more on that soon :)

Edited by LordKraken
  • Like 5

Thanks @Ninjabba, really appreciate the kind words :) 

The demo offers the first 2 stages but to be fair we added a lot of new features and polish since we released it last summer so it doesn't really reflect the game overall quality anymore.

Final game will consist of 7 stages, and new game mode once you finished the game a first time.

• Like 3

On 3/23/2021 at 10:15 AM, LordKraken said:

Thanks @Ninjabba, really appreciate the kind words :) 

The demo offers the first 2 stages but to be fair we added a lot of new features and polish since we released it last summer so it doesn't really reflect the game overall quality anymore.

Final game will consist of 7 stages, and new game mode once you finished the game a first time.

I thought the demo looked/played quite well and look forward to purchasing this.?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I think @agradeneu "provocating" statement is intended to tease me a bit so that I finally walk the extra miles and wrap up the game ^^

The game is actually very close to completion so the fault is totally on me... but Christmas is coming so a miracle is still possible :)

But no no zombie in the game... a tons of mytho-chani-cal monsters though :)

Edited by LordKraken
  • Like 6

On 11/28/2021 at 3:47 AM, LordKraken said:

Thanks for the feedback! Planning on wrapping this one up during Christmas vacation :)

Will you selling the game in the AtariAge store, or will you be using another website?

Edited by Tidus79001

• 4 weeks later...