IGNORED

Colecovision lot available in Southern California

ColecoJoe

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY: Local pickup, no shipping!

Hey guys. For the last few months I have been simplifying my life and it's time to thin the herd on my retro collection. I have decided to sell my entire Colecovision collection and keep one console and my flash cart so the rest must go!

Check out the pictures attached to this post for what I am offering up and PM me with any offers. I would prefer to get rid of it as one big lot and not break it up. The colecovision in the styrofoam is RF and the one without the controllers is a RGB yurkie modded console. Everything is sold as is and worked fine the last time I fired these up which was sometime last year. Since I am not willing to go through the hassle of plugging these things in and confirming operation I am willing to haggle. You will probably need to lube the roller controller. I also have a couple of Intellivision consoles I am putting up for sale, including one Bandia unit, hit me up if you are in need.

IMG_8959.thumb.JPG.ab2ebfdcac8cc93aa318acb907600bbb.JPG

IMG_8961.thumb.JPG.5f47c90ce58d69d0abe66187829d29c6.JPG

IMG_8960.thumb.JPG.1c0b2be6e5adbd79d5151524ba7c587e.JPG
  • Like 1