• Koronis Rift
    • Bruce Lee
    • Captain Beeble
    • Dropzone
    • Zenji

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/2020 at 07:00 PM

^^ Back in 2012/13, McKong wrote that you found Captain Beeble too hard in the limited amount of time you spent on it. The comments on Atarimania also ranges from challenging to brutal. I suppose if a game is very difficult, it risks not being much fun to play, though the average of 7.2 from 52 votes suggests most people can stand not getting very far.

Perhaps it needs a more lightweight bonus game in that case, whichever that should be.

11 minutes ago, carlsson said:

^^ Back in 2012/13, McKong wrote that you found Captain Beeble too hard in the limited amount of time you spent on it. The comments on Atarimania also ranges from challenging to brutal. I suppose if a game is very difficult, it risks not being much fun to play, though the average of 7.2 from 52 votes suggests most people can stand not getting very far.

Perhaps it needs a more lightweight bonus game in that case, whichever that should be.

Yeah that sounds familiar, I think I remember it being difficult to control, but then again perhaps I didn't give it enough of a chance

• 2 weeks later...