IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 10 ~ Gold Medal Pick!

Vocelli

11 minutes ago, ZilchSr said:

Talvez uma aula de compreensão rudimentar para você esteja em ordem? Fazendo a pergunta: "Qual versão você está usando?" = / = "Você é um trapaceiro." No entanto, o que você disse, "... é suspeito" implica que seu alvo é suspeito de alguma coisa, e qual poderia ser, se não fosse um trapaceiro? Então não, você está mentindo. Eu não fiz nada "primeiro". ? ? ?

Eu tenho uma ótima idéia, Moises! Que tal você calar a boca para mim até poder falar sem mentir, está bem? Parece bom? Ótimo! Mesmo uma idéia melhor ... que tal você levar sua má atitude para outro lugar e deixar o resto de nós se divertir? Hum? 

and if I'm not welcome here just say that I leave

1 hour ago, Moisés Tuseto said:

is there, now for me you are cheater until I see your video playing on the original hardware and software

Oh ... so you ARE calling me a cheater ... GOT IT. LMAO!  Didn't I tell you to shut up to me unless you have something substantive to say? 
It's not my fault that you don't know how to look up my videos on YouTube. That seems to me to be a *YOU* problem, among the many others you are revealing you have here.

I do indeed find it hilarious that you show some boxes and about 15 loose carts, none of which are River Raid, and you think that somehow says anything, but me not showing videos of me playing (which do in fact exist and I do in fact show in a public forum, each of which show complete gameplay with original cart and console demo, for all with an internet connection to see anytime they wish ... other than you, apparently) somehow proves I'm a cheater LOL!!!

Seriously ... shut your trap to me, little man. @Vocelli Can you please tell this dude to keep my name out of his filthy mouth and to stop tagging me until he starts learning how to play well with others? I really don't block people ... but if I need to block this guy with a profoundly poor attitude, honesty issues, mistakes a question for suspicion but himself slings accusations with no basis quite easily, and who apparently likes to spam post, I will. I'm growing tired of the constant notifications. I mean, really ... is this necessary??

Screenshot_20200720-012646_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ZilchSr

12 minutes ago, ZilchSr said:

Oh ... so you ARE calling me a cheater ... GOT IT. LMAO!  Didn't I tell you to shut up to me unless you have something substantive to say? 
It's not my fault that you don't know how to look up my videos on YouTube. That seems to me to be a *YOU* problem, among the many others you are revealing you have here.

Seriously ... shut your trap to me, little man. @Vocelli Can you please tell this dude to keep my name out of his filthy mouth until he starts playing well with others? I really don't block people ... but if I need to block this guy, I will.

you accused me first simple, who says what you want hear what you don't want

On 7/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, Deteacher said:

Damn!  I didn't remember that.  But that was 13 years ago.  I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago...

Damn!  I didn't remember that.  But that was 13 years ago.  I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago...

Damn!  I didn't remember that.  But that was 13 years ago.  I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago...  ?

It was a long time ago, back when we submitted our scores through singing telegrams. ?

I seeee my name! Its not for River Raid, lol... but Sphnix :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Vocelli 

since I was accused of cheating for not having the video of the game, I would like to know if everyone who participates has a video or if it is only the individual's prejudice because I am Brazilian
So I have a suggestion, you don't need a photo anymore, just put the video link for everyone and do away with any doubts

Ok.... No One is cheating. So lets just stop all these posts about cheating.

I don't have time to read all of these posts either. 

Lets drop the subject! Move on.

Once again.... NO ONE IS CHEATING!

So stop... my brain hurts.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Moisés Tuseto said:

@Vocelli 

since I was accused of cheating for not having the video of the game, I would like to know if everyone who participates has a video or if it is only the individual's prejudice because I am Brazilian
So I have a suggestion, you don't need a photo anymore, just put the video link for everyone and do away with any doubts

You're a liar who seems to have a guilty conscience. Nobody accused you of cheating. You accused me of it. Classic case of projection. Asking you where your videos are is not accusing you of cheating, rather, it is accusing you of not having videos. DUH.

And seriously, nobody gives a damn where you're from, so stop acting like a petulant, insipid, maladroit child.

Edited by ZilchSr

2 hours ago, ZilchSr said:

Você é um mentiroso que parece ter uma consciência culpada. Ninguém te acusou de trapacear. Você me acusou disso. Caso clássico de projeção. Perguntar onde estão seus vídeos não está acusando você de trapacear, mas sim de você não ter vídeos. DUH.

E sério, ninguém dá a mínima para a sua origem, então pare de agir como uma criança petulante, insípida e mal-humorada.

forget me my thought about you is formed and if you don't think video of when i was doing you are dumb as you called me

Let me jump in, please?

Moises-first, I swear by all I know, ZilchSr is a "Good Guy", better than good, a dedicated and loyal Friend.

Did he raise an eyebrow at your pic?

Yes, sure, just a bit. 

He knows a LOT about these games. That was a very unusual point in the game where you died, it might only show up a couple times in the game(I wouldn't know...hehe).

OK(the important thing...).

I know this tournament is "for fun" and all that, and it IS!

You may have noted me doing a few things here and there to be clear that "x" performance wasn't hokey, as I was the one to "bring up" Checkers, I made a point to put a piece of paper with the date in the screenshot, since I DID know about the game a couple days before others-my relatively weak performance on that also helps...

When my Son was playing(I think time caught up with him, he may be out, unfortunately...fugger. Is the main reason I played this season, ha!), I tried hard to be clear, if he was playing at my house, that it was him playing(again, his..."performances" helped, lol. He'll get better eventually, I'm sure of it!).

What it is, is, that a solid handful of us play pretty regularly at another site, for high scores.

The environment there is different, it's part of our "routine" there to closely observe-frankly, for the most part, we are looking for and finding "mistakes", rather than "cheaters".

I personally play a LOT of different systems, and I know that I don't know every detail of every one, or every detail of every game-if you can believe this, I actually COUNT ON my Friends pointing out mistakes if and when I make them, as everyone is human, having "other eyes" on it assures me that it is "right".

So I really don't think, Moises, that ZilchSr launched a "personal attack" at you in the slightest-it's just what we have been conditioned to do, and I for one am glad to have "observant" people keeping tabs, several mistakes have already been uncovered, many which actually HELP the player in question, people playing on difficulties higher than necessary(Picnic).

Peace, Man. Please. Everyone!!!
:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...