IGNORED

Roswell Tennis, alien tennis at the crash site

joshua

So you're zipping along the galaxy minding your own business when suddenly you find your ship crash landed in some desert on a forsaken planet with seemingly no intelligent life forms to be found anywhere on the planet, what do you do to alleviate boredom until the rescue ship makes it to you all the way from zeta reticuli? set up a net in the desert and get a little tennis action in of course.

168355562_ScreenShot2020-07-09at3_10_25PM.thumb.png.1f411ccff5922c33fc4f72002dbda407.png

RoswellTennis.bin

• Like 6

That's a pretty cool looking hack.

I'm currently in that general area and was just watching some real UFOs outside.  I'm not saying they were aliens, but definitely the literal "Unidentified Flying Objects".  I don't know of anything that could behave the way I just saw these things do.  Probably some weird experiment or tech, but it was pretty interesting.  A bunch of us were out there watching.  My phone wouldn't zoom in enough to get anything worth capturing, but some of the other guys had better cameras on theirs.

23 hours ago, KevinMos3 said:

That's a pretty cool looking hack.

I'm currently in that general area and was just watching some real UFOs outside.  I'm not saying they were aliens, but definitely the literal "Unidentified Flying Objects".  I don't know of anything that could behave the way I just saw these things do.  Probably some weird experiment or tech, but it was pretty interesting.  A bunch of us were out there watching.  My phone wouldn't zoom in enough to get anything worth capturing, but some of the other guys had better cameras on theirs.

that's really cool, too bad you couldn't capture the video.

yeah when it comes to this topic clearly there are a lot of charlatans out there that muddy the waters (however fun they may be), however the one thing i would point to as really undeniable is Commander David Fravor's account, someone like him who not only has a highly detailed & technical account but also has multiple supporting witnesses & video and audio footage from the navy jet he was flying, footage that has since been not only released by the pentagon but also verified by them as real, it's the most credible account out there of some kind of technology that's clearly well beyond our current known capabilities.

Edited by joshua