IGNORED

Box Protector for WMCJ?

Judas-Prime

I have everyone of those original jaguar game releases and have a full sealed set of them all and that is my only sealed jag game i don't have in a plastic protector box as i have not found one for it so i hope someone can help you as I would like mine in a plastic protector box too - yes it is sad keeping them all sealed, but when you can play any of the Jag games on SD card these days you might as well do the same as me and keep as many of them sealed as you can especially as the sealed ones will be worth more than open ones if you ever had to sell them in the future... Let me know if you find someone sad (like us) who has found a protector for that sealed game :)   

On 7/9/2020 at 7:11 PM, Judas-Prime said:

And before anyone says anything.... I know the game is trash.... but its Mint trash.

4 hours ago, Judas-Prime said:

I have a JagSD so I can play it anytime i want. Im keeping my mint sealed Jag games sealed. My collection is small, but its stuff i like.

You like trash?

• Haha 1

Many of the box protector vendors offer oddball sizes like this Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure box protector:

https://www.retroprotection.com/Zelda-Four-Swords-Gamecube-Box-Protector-1-NTSC-ONLY-211.htm

Limited Run Games also has a number of box protectors:

https://limitedrungames.com/products/collectors-edition-protective-case

There's likely a custom protector for another title that's close enough in size to fit WMCJ.

Edited by pce_collector
  • Like 1

Or you could request it and one of those vendors might make one up for you; or start offering them!  I'll buy one if anyone does; i think i have a big box WMCJ as well (though i've opened it and the team tap.)

I have STILL never played the game after 6+ years of Jaguar owenership....probably should.  I play NBA Jam TE plenty.