IGNORED

Atari 800 collection

Ed Anderson

A friend referred me over so if I'm doing this wrong please let me know. That being said I recently bought a collection from a guy in Connecticut of which I'm in New York. I don't know much about the Atari stuff at all other than just putting in plugs and hooking it up and wiping down the cartridges with a q-tip. Basically he would only sell the Nintendo stuff I wanted with the Atari collection. That being said I'm looking to sell all of the Atari stuff of which I can part out some of the smaller rare pieces of which I have pictures.  as far as shipping im asking 200 shipped for sammy the sea serpent,castle hassle with manual and star maze with manual.  as for everything else (not shown in pictures is another atari 800 system yellowed like the one diskdrive,as well as a super sketch,tons of cords,floppys and other numerous items.) im asking 300 or best offer on everything else local pick up only due to the sheer amount of stuff and weight.

thanks,

ed

IMG_20200708_114934.jpg

IMG_20200708_114950.jpg

IMG_20200708_114959.jpg

IMG_20200708_115005.jpg

Atari 800 Computer ~ Games & Manuals.jpg

Atari Games & Manuals.jpg

Atari 410 810 & 850.jpg

Atari 810 Floppy Drives.jpg

Atari 850 Controller & 410 Recorder.jpg

Edited by Ed Anderson
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Keatah said:

To maximize profits just go to ebay.

not looking to max profits just looking to sell locally and/or on here.  not to mention ebay moves very slowly on stuff thats really old plus dont want to deal with the scammers.  i prefer the gaming groups and forums more.

• Like 2