IGNORED

Banned from random pic thread

Why i get banned from random pic thread just for saying that politics are creeping into that thread?
It's OK for people to post a pic GOP senators as Beavis and Butt-head though?
And someone posted a Obama Gif in Gif thread but that's ok and someone posted a Trump gif and got kicked out of the thread?
Seem to be 2 sets of rules here at AA?
The person kicked out of the Gif thread for Trump Gif should be let back in.

Could Al or some of the mods discuss this with me? 

Thanks for your time.

41 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

Ok, i'm still banned from that thread.
Obama gif was in gif thread , was some discussion about polictial gifs after that.

Don't feel bad, I've been banned from the wasting your life one GIF at a time thread.  Personally, for the first offense, I could see a "time out" of a few months, and not a lifetime sentence, but it's Albert's board so it's Alberts rules.  I know it sucks, but consequences for actions and all that kind of stuff I guess.  Were guests in his home after all.

1682802431_SuchIsLife.thumb.JPG.fa2416906c12da5ac609913814e6f8e8.JPG

5 hours ago, Omega-TI said:

Don't feel bad, I've been banned from the wasting your life one GIF at a time thread.  Personally, for the first offense, I could see a "time out" of a few months, and not a lifetime sentence, but it's Albert's board so it's Alberts rules.  I know it sucks, but consequences for actions and all that kind of stuff I guess.  Were guests in his home after all.

1682802431_SuchIsLife.thumb.JPG.fa2416906c12da5ac609913814e6f8e8.JPG

True, but i didn't even post a polictial pic or Gif.
Just pointing out those threads were starting to get polictial stuff posted. 
Just wanting to know why i got kicked out of that thread?

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 5:52 AM, roadrunner said:

True, but i didn't even post a polictial pic or Gif.
Just pointing out those threads were starting to get polictial stuff posted. 
Just wanting to know why i got kicked out of that thread?

Same kind of thing happens in the dead celeb thread, people say some awful stuff about some politicians and it's allowed to stay even when pointed out, about others it gets removed and warnings are given out.

The Mods are Right wing I guess.

39 minutes ago, Shawn said:

That is a rather uneducated statement about people you don't know from a hole in the ground.

Maybe but...

Same kind of thing happens in the dead celeb thread, people say some awful stuff about some politicians and it's allowed to stay even when pointed out, about others it gets removed and warnings are given out.

That is rather uneducated behaviour and every time I've seen it the insults to left wing politicians are left and the insults to right wing ones are removed. If it quacks like a duck...

Earlier in this thread...

And someone posted a Obama Gif in Gif thread but that's ok and someone posted a Trump gif and got kicked out of the thread?

There's a pattern.