IGNORED

Lynx Tshirt interest?!??

Machine

What size T-shirt do you wear (Lynx version) ?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Thinking about making some Lynx Tshirts, wondering what sizes to order......

• Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • XL
    • XXL
  2. 2. Would you buy a Lynx Tshirt?

• Yes
    • No, I hate video games.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Machine said:

Wondering if folks are interested in a LYNX tshirt and what size people wear....

I'm interested.  Depending on the shirt, I'm either a Large or Extra-Large (can shrink it down a bit for better fit).

• Like 1

I would buy at least 2 and probably 4.  I have one of those from the '90s.  I wore it so much it's looking pretty old and yellow.  I've worn it to several game expos including JagFest '98, 2000, and Austin Gaming Expo 2003, and others.

Small - for the wife

Medium - for me

Large - for me

Large - for brother

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Machine said:

It would be like this.....only remade so slightly different. Maybe large graphic on back and smaller one on left chest.

lynx2.jpg

I have one of these.  Cool shirt, It has a list of all the games on the back (even some that never made it to production). ?

33 minutes ago, KevinMos3 said:

I would buy at least 2 and probably 4.  I have one of those from the '90s.  I wore it so much it's looking pretty old and yellow.  I've worn it to several game expos including JagFest '98, 2000, and Austin Gaming Expo 2003, and others.

Small - for the wife

Medium - for me

Large - for me

Large - for brother

I will add those to the count! Thanks for responding....it helps determine what to order and if we can swing this!

Edited by Machine

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is happening! Thanks to Grazi who recreated the art and fonts from scrath, we have a Tshirt! Grazi did an amazing job!!! She is an amazing artist!

I will be contacting everyone in this thread once I get back from a mini vacation in about a week.

I did a very small run of these shirts, but I should have a few leftover, so if you want a shirt, post in this thread(include the size) and I will contact you once I am back!

What do you think?

back.jpeg

front.jpeg

• Like 3

My vacation is delayed one week so I will start PM'ing people in order of who posted in this thread.

Please respond to PMs asap so I can get these mailed before Monday.(I will be gone for a week after that)

Below is a picture of what the actual shirts look like(front & back).  I am trying to keep the price as low as possible but color printing is expensive.

Shirts will be $16 each (XXL $18).  Shipping is gonna be prioty mail. $9 for first shirt and $1 per shirt after. 

I only ordered a few dozen total shirts....these are not something I will be keeping a stock of so please respond or I will move to next person in thread.

As of right now, everyone who posted should get a shirt.

Thanks-

Tom

PMs will be sent this evening.

LynxShirt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

OK, everyone who put a message in this thread with a shirt size should have a PM sent to you by me.

If not, send me a PM with your shirt size and I will see what I have....

Thanks and please respond to my PMs so I can get these sent out and keep track of how many shirts are left....

Thanks!

-Tom

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for your quick response!!

Heading to the PO in a few.....

Here is what is left....

Large - 1 or 2

XL   - 3

XXL - 3

If you anyone wants one of the above shirts, send me a PM.

Thanks

Tom

btw....I put a little present on the plastic bags that the shirts are in, so be careful or you might miss it.

shirts.jpg

Edited by Machine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

@Machine Thanks for putting this together.?

Your welcome Steve, thanks for purchasing one! I figured it is the only way to get a lynx shirt so why not. Grazi is really the person who made this happen, thanks @GraziGamer !!!

I want to do some Lynx or Jaguar enamel pins. I really like Lynx Remnants avatar, I wish I had a better pic of that...

• Like 2