IGNORED

Lynx Tshirt interest?!??

Machine

What size T-shirt do you wear (Lynx version) ?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Thinking about making some Lynx Tshirts, wondering what sizes to order......

• Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • XL
    • XXL
  2. 2. Would you buy a Lynx Tshirt?

• Yes
    • No, I hate video games.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Machine said:

Your welcome Steve, thanks for purchasing one! I figured it is the only way to get a lynx shirt so why not. Grazi is really the person who made this happen, thanks @GraziGamer !!!

I want to do some Lynx or Jaguar enamel pins. I really like Lynx Remnants avatar, I wish I had a better pic of that...

Thank you both.?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

I like it too. I’d be interested in a pin Tom.

I need to get a better picture of it. I

f someone owns one, it would be cheaper and faster if I got a better picture.....  ?

It would be cool if some Lynx patches were made out of Grazi's cool  artwork!  ?

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lynx remnant said:

The badge is great! We got it when we joined the atari lynx club here in Australia back in the day.

Atari Gamer has a page with details of what we got when we signed up:

https://atarigamer.com/pages/official-atari-lynx-club

Is the picture on that page of the badge any good for you to copy?

Just having a closer look at that page, I remember filling in that form! And the form itself has an outline of the badge, if that helps with the lines of a design :)

4 hours ago, lynx remnant said:

The badge is great! We got it when we joined the atari lynx club here in Australia back in the day.

Atari Gamer has a page with details of what we got when we signed up:

https://atarigamer.com/pages/official-atari-lynx-club

Is the picture on that page of the badge any good for you to copy?

I will send off the picture and see if they can make it up off of that....who knows?

Thanks for the link. Finding good artwork to make this stuff out of is difficult.

It can be expensive if I have to have it made so this may do it.....we will see what they say.

I did have patches made up....they were suppose to be here August 20th, well they showed up a day after I mailed everyone's shirts. ?

If anyone wants a patch I will pay shipping. They are $5 each or 2 for $8.

If you want one, just paypal me and then reply to the old tshirt PM. That way I have everyone's info already.

lynxpatch1.jpg

Edited by Machine
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Machine said:

I did have patches made up....they were suppose to be here August 20th, well they showed up a day after I mailed everyone's shirts. ?

If anyone wants a patch I will pay shipping. They are $5 each or 2 for $8.

If you want one, just paypal me and then reply to the old tshirt PM. That way I have everyone's info already.

lynxpatch1.jpg

This looks great! PM sent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Machine said:

I am very happy people like the shirts! I tried to cut it as close to my cost as possible so we all could enjoy one!!!

Thanks Steve and Joe for posting and letting me know you got it.

Great job? Thanks again to all involved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrekMD said:

Did what I do help or were you able to get a better image?

Yeah, it was a good help....and a good idea to make patches!

It was good enough for them to start and clean it up for a patch. I am hoping they do a good job cuz I had to order patches without final proof. They will send me a proof before they start making them and I can request changes if needed.

If the proof is good, then maybe a pin or shirt will follow. My wallet thanks you for making it thinner!  :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have paid to have the Australian Lynx Club graphic cleaned up so patches AND maybe shirts can be made. If shirts are made, I might have to increase them $1-2. I cut the last shirt run too close to cost.

I will only be ordering exactly what people want. I didn't do a great job counting sizes last time and 1 or 2 people had to wait for me to get their size re-ordered. I do not want to do that this time cuz I do not want people to wait and it cost more.  So this time I will do a running count with your name next to your shirt size:

Small:

Medium:

Large:

XL: Machine,

XXL:

This is not the final graphic, it is being totally redone so it looks as good as the Lynx Brain Shirt Graphic.

lynxclub.png

Edited by Machine
  • Like 4