IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 1 - Space Armada

6th Entry - Massive Game!!! Got to the 25th screen, (which is 16 screens after the 1st all invisible screen). 200k challenge met. ? Not kidding, but this to me was almost easier than getting 100k+ in Night Stalker. I just cannot figure out that damn invisible robot... 

SA215K25LS13.jpg.21181f79dc88ac41cda214b211a15614.jpg

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

6th Entry - Massive Game!!! Got to the 25th screen, (which is 16 screens after the 1st all invisible screen). 200k challenge met. ? Not kidding, but this to me was almost easier than getting 100k+ in Night Stalker. I just cannot figure out that damn invisible robot... 

Holy sh$t!!  Dude that’s just crazy!  I can’t fathom getting that far. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Insane !!!! Nice !!!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Superb!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Are saucers truly random? Both their appearance and the point value assigned...

Yes they come out randomly, but later on when the red saucer descends he's out all the time. The point total is also random. Each hit on him is worth 1 to 32x the amount of each alien warlord. So if you are on the 20th level (200 pts per alien warlord) and you get a 32x you could get 6,400 points for shooting him.... ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

So you just joined this site on Monday to come here and kick all our asses huh?  ?  

That's the plan! ... No, I'm just kidding :) :). I'm just obsessed with the Intellivision :) ... AND ... Already I can say that I'm very impressed with your guys' skills, knowledge and enthusiasm !!! No way I'm coming close to 215K for example :) ... It's all about the fun !!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

That's the plan! ... No, I'm just kidding :) :). I'm just obsessed with the Intellivision :) ... AND ... Already I can say that I'm very impressed with your guys' skills, knowledge and enthusiasm !!! No way I'm coming close to 215K for example :) ... It's all about the fun !!! 

Haha. I’m obsessed too, as evidenced by my profile name. Love having you here, great competition!  You are awesome at these games, as is Rickster!

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I don't know why... but my iphone changed the tint on the colors! Here is an accurate pic. For those obsessed with having the correct border color, it should be blue :). My iphone interpreted the color as peach in the first pic.

107530 Screen 18.JPG

My iPhone does that too. It’s weird!

Do you play on original hardware or is that an emulator?

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Decent opening score! 107,530. Three days left :) I can use four ... but I'll try LOL

107530 Screen 18.PNG

Dude you've got InTV game, that much is VERY clear. Glad you joined up. Now if we can just get Biffman's partner in crime (gezkc) to join the fray for Season 13 it's gonna be a competition bloodbath.... ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

My iPhone does that too. It’s weird!

Do you play on original hardware or is that an emulator?

I am a purist ... I only play on the original hardware. With my 1979 controllers and original carts. I'll use my LTO Flash only for the 15% of the games that I don't have - and for my homebrew ROM's. Although I have most of the carts, I'm not a collector. I had the ECS computer but I threw it in the garbage in 1998 when I moved. I didn't know there would be a market for it 15 years later.

Edited by INTELLIVISION SPARTAN
Entered wrong historical date
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I am a purist ... I only play on the original hardware. With my 1979 controllers and original carts. I'll use my LTO Flash only for the 15% of the games that I don't have - and for my homebrew ROM's. Although I have most of the carts, I'm not a collector. I had the ECS computer but I threw it in the garbage in 1998 when I moved. I didn't know there would be a market for it 15 years later.

Oh wow, too bad you didn’t keep the ECS!  I only play on original hardware too, although my Inty is RGB modified so the games play in full HD. It’s friggin amazing. Would be cool to have that LTO flash though, that must be awesome, although I already own lots of carts and many homebrews. Well anyway, here’s to more high scores!

• Like 1