IGNORED

Outrun's Lair?

gfvh

When I started my game Full Bottle that was inspired in Dragon's Lair among a few other games, I originally wanted to do a racing game, that is why it starts like one.

I tried to do Outrun with the same concept of an animation like in Dragon's Lair. It is only an attempt, I don't know if I will finish it, I have other games in mind.

lookout5.bin

• Like 2

On 7/14/2020 at 10:09 AM, gfvh said:

When I started my game Full Bottle that was inspired in Dragon's Lair among a few other games, I originally wanted to do a racing game, that is why it starts like one.

I tried to do Outrun with the same concept of an animation like in Dragon's Lair. It is only an attempt, I don't know if I will finish it, I have other games in mind.

lookout5.binFetching info...

I hope you finish! Your title promises.?

• Like 1

I bought a real Atari 2600, but here the Harmony Cart is too expensive. I was wondering if it was not posible to put a cable in the cartridge slot and polling the adress pins and send data through the data pins by way of a software in my computer. Maybe it is not the right forum to ask.

I think I finished this version.

With the "J" key in Stella you can select a background melody, there is only one, I don't know if I have space for another one. With the "G" key (I believe) you stop the music.

If you bump a car you will go back a few meters in your way.

Below there are two digits, these mark the kilometers.

look7.txt look7.bin

• 4 months later...