IGNORED

AtariMax Page Contact?

doctor_x

Can anyone point me to the gentleman who runs AtariMax on this forum? I have been trying to reach him through his published phone number, left a lot of messages and still have not heard back from him and very much would like to have a small bit of conversation with him (nothing bad, at all...)..

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Mclaneinc said:

Steve has another person helping who is a rather rude person (well to me he was)...Use the email and you will get a reply, eventually..

But maybe it is one and the same guy ? The nice one when in Dr. Jekyll mood and the evil one when in Mr. Hyde mood...

That's a real shame, he used to be really good and I did buy a modified 1200xl from him at one point (the import duty on that still makes my wallet twitch)
At the beginning of the year I asked him to resend my activation code or whatever so I could use the registered version of APE,as I had purchased several SIO2PC gizmos from him over the years  but never got a reply 

Yes, I'm fairly certain Steve is just extremely busy with life and has time for little else. I too have emailed or messaged him a few times over the past few months and received no response at all. A couple of months ago though, I emailed because my SIO2PC-USB dual port up and died unexpectedly. He was very prompt to respond to that and got a replacement to me very quickly, so it seems to be related to what the issue is.

Edited by bfollowell
  • Like 2

He's still a good guy, an understanding of time constraints, and the toll of the forum/twitterverse of today where people go nuts if the package isn't there overnight posting all kinds of hate and spewing venom- I'm impressed he's still there and honors the lifetime warranties he gives.

Doctor_X perhaps I can intervene... give all details in a PM to me and see if it can be sorted....

• Like 3