IGNORED

Just a friendly reminder!

BuddyBuddies

Nice to see your name again :) Still have your quote at the top of the list on my Profile page.

Hope you stick around for a while. Heard you sold all your kiosks which is damn depressing, that setup was legendary.

Stay well.

• Like 1

Nope , I’ve got nothing left from my collection except like 2 T-shirts lol. 
All of the hardware items like both Jag 2 Prototype boards , one of the Cortina boards and JagDuo , all the VR stuff (not the blue/gray one), I can’t remember if he got any of the voice modems though, it all belongs to a friend of Curt Vendell. It was the best option because at the end of the day I wanted it all to remain together rather then be separated all over the place to be lost forever in private collections. I think it was a good decision. If you are wondering if I miss my Jaguar stuff , the simple answer is hell yea I do, I miss that denim Jaguar jacket and mint gym bag! All 5 or 6 kiosks I had went to a member who was on here who lives an hour away from me or atleast he did and whom I originally purchased one from. I wonder if he still has them all... maybe I should buy them back!? I can tell you one thing and that’s that after about 10 years of selling off my stuff I can’t believe what it costs for a single console , let alone the games !!! $250 is crazy for a console and to think I sold off nearly 100 Jaguars for an average of around $50 lol. Times sure do change. Jaguar fans are still the coolest! And the community although crazy at times is unlike any other and is still the best! “Jaguar Rules!” 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, BuddyBuddies said:

Nope , I’ve got nothing left from my collection except like 2 T-shirts lol. 
All of the hardware items like both Jag 2 Prototype boards , one of the Cortina boards and JagDuo , all the VR stuff (not the blue/gray one), I can’t remember if he got any of the voice modems though, it all belongs to a friend of Curt Vendell. It was the best option because at the end of the day I wanted it all to remain together rather then be separated all over the place to be lost forever in private collections. I think it was a good decision. If you are wondering if I miss my Jaguar stuff , the simple answer is hell yea I do, I miss that denim Jaguar jacket and mint gym bag! All 5 or 6 kiosks I had went to a member who was on here who lives an hour away from me or atleast he did and whom I originally purchased one from. I wonder if he still has them all... maybe I should buy them back!? I can tell you one thing and that’s that after about 10 years of selling off my stuff I can’t believe what it costs for a single console , let alone the games !!! $250 is crazy for a console and to think I sold off nearly 100 Jaguars for an average of around $50 lol. Times sure do change. Jaguar fans are still the coolest! And the community although crazy at times is unlike any other and is still the best! “Jaguar Rules!” 

10 years! I did not realize it had been that long since you exited the scene.  Good to see you back.

Edited by jeremiahjt
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BuddyBuddies said:

I just talked to Willard yesterday , he will be dropping in at some point and yes I let him know about the 7800 forum ? 

Isn't Willard the guy who was close to releasing another run of Aircars KA and then disappeared from the forums?

Yes that’s Willard and I think Aircars KA is still planned on being rereleased at some point along with other stuff. I’ll let him speak for himself on those things. If my memory serves I think there was a memory save issue with Aircars KA on the first run that needed fixed and that might have been the hold up but it’s been so long I honestly can’t remember. 

What a dilemma... ya know if I wanted to get back into playing the Jaguar I’m not spending $250+ for a single console and nearly $1000 for that cd unit. It’s not that I can’t afford to pay that asking price for the Jaguar console/CD, it’s that I just don’t want to. Who would have thought that many years later this is what’s gonna be what pushes me to start out on what I wanted to do in the first place, not me.

I see Clint found an unpopulated JagDuo board, that’s really cool. I got a lot of catching up to do on these forums over next several weeks and months. It’s like everytime I get off Atariage I find myself just getting back on to read something else in my spare time. I wonder what kind of features Jag fans would really want out of a new updated more modern Jaguar/JagDuo... I think for me personally I would get more out of that then collecting things all over again anyway.  Well I guess I’m back in the Jaguar scene. Looks like I’m gonna put a team together....oh and “Jaguar Rules!” ?

Edited by BuddyBuddies
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BuddyBuddies said:

I wonder what kind of features Jag fans would really want out of a new updated more modern Jaguar/JagDuo...

Built-in Game Drive and HDMI out (as an option, still definitely want composite/svideo/rgb out, but RF can die for all I care).  Otherwise, change nothing ?

I'm eagerly awaiting updates on the Jag Duo project.  I'd pay more money than anyone should for a Jag Duo just as it was designed even.

• Like 2

Welcome back BuddyBuddies.   Sounds like you did what I did: collect a bunch of Jaguar stuff, then narrow it down to what you needed.   A lot of fun still with the Jaguar, a lot of new projects people are working.  And I'm still playing Bubsy (recently got in a secret room no one had recorded seeing before.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cubanismo said:

Built-in Game Drive and HDMI out (as an option, still definitely want composite/svideo/rgb out, but RF can die for all I care).  Otherwise, change nothing ?

I'm eagerly awaiting updates on the Jag Duo project.  I'd pay more money than anyone should for a Jag Duo just as it was designed even.

Noted buddy! ? a poll should soon be started to see what Jaguar fans want, I’d like it to also be developed friendly , with no expense spared.  

Edited by BuddyBuddies
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, doctorclu said:

Welcome back BuddyBuddies.   Sounds like you did what I did: collect a bunch of Jaguar stuff, then narrow it down to what you needed.   A lot of fun still with the Jaguar, a lot of new projects people are working.  And I'm still playing Bubsy (recently got in a secret room no one had recorded seeing before.)

Thanks buddy! Yea more or less the same thing. Good to see you and all these people from over the years still here on Atariage. You Bubsy whore lol , that’s awesome !?

Edited by BuddyBuddies
  • Like 1