IGNORED

Just a friendly reminder!

BuddyBuddies

13 hours ago, BuddyBuddies said:

Noted buddy! ? a poll should soon be started to see what Jaguar fans want, I’d like it to also be developed friendly , with no expense spared.  

Years ago, when you were still active/occupied with the Jaguar, you were talking about some sort of remake of the Jag Duo that you wanted to do.

Was it just joking/wishful thinking, or were you really onto something? 

5 hours ago, Isgoed said:

Years ago, when you were still active/occupied with the Jaguar, you were talking about some sort of remake of the Jag Duo that you wanted to do.

Was it just joking/wishful thinking, or were you really onto something? 

I think back then it was something I had wanted to do but it had never went any further then that. So many things were going on at the time , I was really into collecting more then anything. 

20 hours ago, BuddyBuddies said:

Thanks buddy! Yea more or less the same thing. Good to see you and all these people from over the years still here on Atariage. You Bubsy whore lol , that’s awesome !?

Bubsy whore?   You have no idea.  :)

(finally found the Bubsy plush this year, was extremely happy about that.)

20200717_212854.thumb.jpg.b10faab1d836c63c390143ba51b2ccac.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

With the price to get a jag and cd at around 1000, if any sort of jag duo could enter the mkt at 500 or less probably could do well,  if it had built in save ad rewind features as some of the newer clones do would be great, 4 controller ports for the, 4 sports games produced that used the team tap. cd light machine built in.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pete5125 said:

With the price to get a jag and cd at around 1000, if any sort of jag duo could enter the mkt at 500 or less probably could do well,  if it had built in save ad rewind features as some of the newer clones do would be great, 4 controller ports for the, 4 sports games produced that used the team tap. cd light machine built in.

4 sports games? I'm aware of White Men Can't Jump, and NBA Tournament Edition but what are the other two? Could Barkley Shut Up and Jam be one of them?

Wow buddy! I want the Rampage lol.   I’m jealous, I’ve seen that Turtles game on eBay along with some others, so many games. I’m gonna have drop some cash and get these games. Prolly scoop up what’s in the AA store, somebody named Wave 1 games has some games on eBay , Piko, Songbird etc etc. lots of catching up for me but that’s part of the fun. I’m getting ready to buy a Jaguar kiosk so I want some games to play when I pick it up. 

16 hours ago, BuddyBuddies said:

Wow buddy! I want the Rampage lol.   I’m jealous, I’ve seen that Turtles game on eBay along with some others, so many games. I’m gonna have drop some cash and get these games. Prolly scoop up what’s in the AA store, somebody named Wave 1 games has some games on eBay , Piko, Songbird etc etc. lots of catching up for me but that’s part of the fun. I’m getting ready to buy a Jaguar kiosk so I want some games to play when I pick it up. 

Yeah! You got A LOT of catching up to do in the Jag scene buddy ;)