IGNORED

Colecovision power supply broken

Clintoes

hi all,

I am new to this server and the Colecovision. I bought a colecovision last week and found out the power supply is faulty. Now i am located in the Netherlands (Europe) and i started looking for a new power supply. I couldnt find one and the col to usb thingy is out of produce. I found one power supply that would work for me, but with shipping the cost would be around 90€ to get it here. Does anyone know a better alternative?

Gr Clint Geurts

There is a new type USB supply available from a place i believe is called dragonbox.de,I am unsure if that is the exact domain spelling,but very certain someone else out here knows about this,Or just google colecovision USB supply and it should pop-up for you

11 hours ago, orrko8791 said:

There is a new type USB supply available from a place i believe is called dragonbox.de,I am unsure if that is the exact domain spelling,but very certain someone else out here knows about this,Or just google colecovision USB supply and it should pop-up for you

hi, thanks for your reply. The dragonbox.de site does not have this usb power supply in stock for a few months now.