IGNORED

TI-99/4A Screens

jonesypeter

Many thanks for the quick replies.  That will get me started.  

Does anyone maintain a list of type-ins from magazines for example Enthusiast99 or Compute (again with screens if possible?) I will going to type in some listings, but wondered what had already been preserved.

Best wishes

Edited by jonesypeter

Thanks @HOME AUTOMATION

That is perfect.  My childhood computer was a ZX Spectrum, and I run spectrumcomputing.co.uk and the forums at spectrumcomputing.co.uk/forums and we have what is basically a web version of this for the Spectrum, but I'm interested in other platforms too (and my boss at a place I worked at once used to have a TI as well. I think he ran a BBS on it), so this is excellent.  Who knows, I may do something web based for the TI99 if I ever get time and there is any interest.

Edited by jonesypeter
  • Like 2

Note that http://js99er.net/ is also an extremely convenient, web-based way to run basically any commercially distributed (or otherwise popular homebrew) game with no work on the user's part.  Not a library browsing tool, and nowhere near as comprehensive as Gamebase as far as its "built in" cartridge and cart conversion library goes.  But a way to pick any popular game from a list and run it instantly.  Includes F18A and speech synth emulation, so it's good for pretty much anything. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1