IGNORED

This Pac-Man on cart yet?

SoundGammon

14 hours ago, Video said:

Faster? I want that!

One of my favorite things about arcades was many had a speed chip mod, which imo made Pac Man say more playable (probably screwed with people's "winning pattern" too)

It's funny— I always felt that fast arcade Pac was way too easy with its predictable AI. Ms. Pac could go either way and be fair since it's harder. But Jr. Pac is so slow and big and difficult that the fast mod is practically a necessity.

Edited by JrPac

I also downloaded this and it also includes an arcade-style opening as well as a different font for both the score and the "READY!" and "GAME OVER" titling but other than that and the other mods mentioned it's basically a souped-up (and graphically better) version of the already-released Pac-Man Arcade, maybe this might be a prime candidate for a review of on a future episode of "The Atari Report - 2600 Edition".

.....and speaking of which I will be debuting the latest episodes of each 2600 and 5200 Editions of TAR tomorrow it's just that I am a bit burnt out physically (80+ degree weather today here at BIGHMW.com World Headquarters here at Bishop Park in Port Townsend, WA) so I will be doing the voiceovers tomorrow morning when the weather cools off a bit.