IGNORED

WTB Apple 2c

doctor_x

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, doctor_x said:

Must be clean - no ash trays.. lol.. 

Would consider buying a 2c along with the color mini monitor as well .. 

I have a IIc with second drive, mouse and a couple of commercial apps with manuals plus original Apple disks and manuals. It's been boxed since I got it. I set it up once to acquaint myself with the Apple II family. Got ATDT going and hit Asimov's site for some games to try it out. After a week or two of play it went back in the box and has been stored since.

I'd entertain an offer for the works shown in these two pics. I may also have a monitor, but that's stored in my electro-shed and might take a bit of a hunt to track it down. My recollection is it's not as clean, so I'd want to have it out for a look-over before selling it. Got the Apple dot-matrix printer too.

Shipping is a bit of an unknown till I get it all out for weight and size, proper packing, etc. But it's here and "was working when parked." At the time of my testing, all the disks seemed alright and the internal/external drives worked, as well as the IIc itself. According to the file date on the pics, that was in September of 2014.

Send a PM and I'll get some shipping numbers and other pics if needed. Thanks!

-Ed

Apple iic.JPG

Apple iic disks.JPG

Edited by Ed in SoDak