IGNORED

Intellivision.US (Intelligentvision) ROMS in OpenEMU

bslatky

3 hours ago, IMBerzerk said:

There is no better emulator for Intellivision than JzIntv.  With Retropie you can also use the very good Freeintv (lr-freeintv) that allows you to use a standard USB style controller, but Intellivision games that require the keypad just don't work well with it.  Advantage to lr-freeintv is that you can use the Retroarch embedded shaders and overlays.

I hope someday there is a conversion of JzIntv to Retropie using the libretro format, but for now, I'm stoked that we have such an accurate and fully-functional emulator that is flawless once set-up properly... plus with the UPCI converter you can use original or Flashback controllers as the original games required.

Been using it for 5 years.  Love it!

You can use Jzintv on retropie, you just need to install it from the optional packages menu.

Edited by ColecoJoe

35 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

You can use Jzintv on retropie, you just need to install it from the optional packages menu.

he is.

His wish list is an lr-jzintv version

35 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

I hope someday there is a conversion of JzIntv to Retropie using the libretro format

Edit: IMBerzerk said that ^^^^ not ColecoJoe - AA is acting odd today

Edited by fdr4prez
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ColecoJoe said:

Lol... I've been using it on Retropie along with the UPCI for over 5 years.   In fact, I now help others get it working on the Retropie support  forum under "Jamrom2". I even created a new color palette for use on an LED TV you can down load and add to your build. ?

Yeah...I'm "kinda" a fan of JzIntv.. hahaha. I love it!

Also... I don't want to leave out that some great folks on this forum helped me with many issues with JzIntv... and I enjoy paying it forward!

Edited by IMBerzerk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, IMBerzerk said:

Lol... I've been using it on Retropie along with the UPCI for over 5 years.   In fact, I now help others get it working on the Retropie support  forum under "Jamrom2". I even created a new color palette for use on an LED TV you can down load and add to your build. ?

Yeah...I'm "kinda" a fan of JzIntv.. hahaha. I love it!

Also... I don't want to leave out that some great folks on this forum helped me with many issues with JzIntv... and I enjoy paying it forward!

Oh yeah, i've been using your palette. Thanks for that!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

Oh yeah, i've been using your palette. Thanks for that!

No problem.  I wouldn't mind some feedback on that palette if you have it.   I've tried it on 3 different TV's and a large 32" LED monitor.  On one it looked dull, others seem spot on.  How about yours?

It's been a few months since I have fired it up but if I remember correctly I used yours as a base and adjusted to my screen along with some other palettes I found. I don't remember if I ever went back to your default one or used a custom one based on yours. This is the one I am currently using.

tv_colors.txt

Basically I used Burgertime and Treasure of Tarmin map screen to adjust my TV.