IGNORED

Froggie vs. KC Munchkin vs. Serpentine

Cousin Vinnie

I just received the last three Atari Age homebrews that I didn't already own today in the mail. I played all three and it never dawned on me that Frogger is "kind of" a maze game. So all three of these were in the same ballpark genre and Im surprised at which one I liked the most. 

Most of you know that I hit it off with Bob in the interview that I had with him last month on my Youtube channel, and I heard nothing but rave reviews about Froggie, but I gotta tell you the most fun I had with the three was SERPENTINE. I think of the three games, I enjoy the controls the best and can agree that the collision detection was spot on. Im pleasantry surprised! Way to go, Mike Saarda!

I will have a review up on my new site Ive been working on of all three games... but lets face it... My 4th to last game I received was Baby Pac Man... and dude... that's a helluva game.... maybe be one of my favorites. 

If you havent bought any of these four maze games... dude... wth are you waiting for?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Funkmaster__V said:

...I gotta tell you the most fun I had with the three was SERPENTINE. I think of the three games, I enjoy the controls the best and can agree that the collision detection was spot on. Im pleasantry surprised! Way to go, Mike Saarda!

Mike Saarna ?, did a fantastic job with the game.  I have spent many hours gobbling, and getting gobbled by, serpents. ?

If you havent bought any of these four maze games... dude... wth are you waiting for?

Indeed...Froggie, KC Munchkin, Serpentine, Baby Pac-Man...go get them if you haven't already...the AA Store awaits! ?

• Like 6