IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 3 - Auto Racing

14 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I have another theory... just a theory.... the game randomly starts your car on the top or the bottom of the track. If you start at the top... it may save half a second on your times... since the first turn is a left turn. 

I thought of that too, wondering if it might make a difference. 

• Like 2

I find track 2 to be absolute torture. Takes forever to get 5 laps done and I almost fell asleep a couple times. I played it with the green car just to get it done. Don’t think I want to go back and play that one again. Enjoy guys.  See ya for game 4 next week. 
7:24

Track 2, Green car

392A01D0-B7F4-4915-BBBF-7332503CF225.jpeg

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

My Racing Times Update - The Blue Car has cut the deficit to 3 seconds. Was down 6 seconds, now down 3 seconds. Who will win Course 1, the Red Car or the Blue Car? Place your bets, lol... ?

Course 1 - Red Car 3:13

Course 1 - Blue Car 3:16

Course 2 - Red Car 6:05

ARBlue(316)S13.jpg.102da19e1e27204a8232e1eb2f3b0d2e.jpg

• Like 4

2nd Entry for 2nd Course - Red Car. Had a great run, no wrecks and barely a little green. You were right SPARTAN, 'every second counts'. ?

My Times Update:

Course 1 - Blue Car 3:16

Course 2 - Red Car 5:58

ARRed(558)S13.jpg.6430210f658005b7ead3adcbc6d9b3bb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, here is my effort, just because there are not many entries and I did not do as well as I had hoped for Space Armada.

I tried Course 1 with the white car, then the green car, and finally the red car.  My best time was the green car.  The red car is too much car for my skill level.

IMG_4939.jpg

Then I tried Course 2 with the green car.  By the time I got five laps in, I never wanted to play the game again.  ? 

IMG_4941.jpg

Edited by gar0u
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Dude, hope it’s not COVID. Feel better Biff!  Your last name isn’t Tannen is it?  Lol 

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here? 

LOL, no relation. Maybe a little MadDog in me... 

Rapid test came back negative for COVID, so now waiting 2-3 days for another test to confirm COVID or not. Another possibility is West Nile. What a world we're in where West Nile is the 'good' outcome. 

Anyway, I'll rest up and still get my blue car time in eventually, just too dizzy to drive at the moment. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

Rapid test came back negative for COVID, so now waiting 2-3 days for another test to confirm COVID or not. Another possibility is West Nile. What a world we're in where West Nile is the 'good' outcome. 

Anyway, I'll rest up and still get my blue car time in eventually, just too dizzy to drive at the moment. ?

Wow, thank god it’s not COVID, so far at least. West Nile?  Yikes!  Well in any case, get better man!  We’ll see your scores again soon I’m sure. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

Feel better man... ?

• Thanks 1

My Racing Times Update - The Blue Car has cut the deficit to 2 seconds. Was down 3 seconds, now down 2 seconds. Who will win Course 1, the Red Car or the Blue Car? Place your bets, lol... ?

Will the Red Car be able to shave off 1 more second for the optimal time or will the wild ass Blue Mustang be tamable for a time of 3 less seconds? The goal is 3:12, who will get it? ?

Course 1 - Blue Car 3:15

Course 2 - Red Car 5:58

ARBlue(315)S13.jpg.5c3a4bf77bdd2625a8c6a2343bce4a23.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2