IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 2 - Night Stalker

42 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

5th Entry - Lol and 100k eludes me yet again. ? I tried to go for the wimpy grey robots at the end to try and get to 100k, but the invisible robot ended me just short of the goal..... ?

NS5S13.jpg.f7b7c32ac8d3c8aa0daa35af108dc979.jpg

Ouch!  That bastard invisible robot strikes again.  He has to die!   You’ll get there though. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Am I the only one who largely stays out of the bunker? I find it difficult to snipe out of there and it seems like I always get trapped for longer than I’d like.

Well, from 15k - 50k, I find it easier to stay in the bunker.  Then after that, it's "run for your life" time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Am I the only one who largely stays out of the bunker? I find it difficult to snipe out of there and it seems like I always get trapped for longer than I’d like.

Yeah I use it alot, before 50k, after 50k the black robot has a bunker disintegrating death ray that he uses to melt the bunker so staying there after 50k is a really bad idea.... :( 

Edited by Rickster8
Added a little more text.
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Lol, to me it looks like the black robot has a black graduation cap on. Once you see it, you won't be able to unsee it... Hahahahahaha ???

HA HA I can see it. Black bot is my favorite looking robot I think. It’s a tie between him and the guy with the light on his visor. I hate the first robot. Looks like a skeleton to me.

• Haha 2

I have Ms. Night Stalker ... it's a lot of fun ... and my favorite part is that the gun has a random amount of bullets every time you pick it up. I'm a purist, so I wouldn't be too keen to compete on it - especially given the randomness of this version; and that it has many mazes. For me, it's a ton of fun to hack around on it ... but I don't think it's a great competition version. The original game is sooooooo frustrating, and to get really good at it, you have to put in the time and effort :) ; and it's very rewarding to hit personal milestones. That's what it's about. Not relative to others; but hitting personal milestones!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

OK Guys !!! Here is my PB from the new millennium. I haven't scored like this since the 80's.

189000.JPG

WOW!!! Insane score. That's the winner unless the guy who won Night Stalker Season 11 jumps in. He had 500k+...... ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1