IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 2 - Night Stalker

8 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Ok given that it’s a shooter season..... may as well go with Discs of Tron. The one with the Big red horseshoe.... I think it’s a pulverizer? Something like that. I like that one. 

Tron Deadly Discs, and it’s a recognizer. ?. Yeah we just played that last season though. Phenomenal game. One of the best. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

@JacobZu7zu7 My vote for game 4 is Shark Shark. It looks like the last time it was played here in the HSC was Season 11. Also what is the deal with Shark Shark 2, is that downloadable now? Meaning can I go grab it with my emulator? Sorry, still a n00bie.... ?

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/287576-2-fishy-fishy-aka-shark-shark/?do=findComment&comment=4206430

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Ok given that it’s a shooter season..... may as well go with Discs of Tron. The one with the Big red horseshoe.... I think it’s a pulverizer? Something like that. I like that one. 

Great game, just did it last season though. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Holy crap I HATE those two grey robots. They are such a nuisance. As soon as they see where your new gun appears I swear they make a B-line for that spot and just hover there forever. They are also very accurate with their shots as well. I've tried protecting the bats to limit when the grey robots come out, but they (bats) always eventually get killed by the one of the robots. I've had atleast one of them (bats) last until around 34,000 when the black robot was out, but his white laser bullet killed the last bat. ?

Yes.... that thought crossed my mind many times! Almost word-for-word Lol ... “Why does it feel like the grey robots B-Line to the gun every time I get a bad placement? ... or am I crazy?”..... I used to think They were dim-wits.... but on this session, I realized they’re dangerous! 

I just read the thread from Discs of Tron from last season... You guys had ASTOUNDING scores! 

I saw Rickster missed out on that one as well. It was one of my favorites, for sure. And it’s definitely a shooter game. 

I used to go to the arcade to play the 4-mini game version, and Discs of Tron. When it came out on Intellivision, I broke open the piggy bank and bought it! 

Hopefully it will come back this season!!! 

1 minute ago, Ace24 said:

I wanted 50K but this is where it stops for me on NS. I got to the invisible robot BITD but so far I can’t do that anymore. ?

2B864EE3-83D8-45CF-9B88-63645B20A361.jpeg

You can use the bunker until 50K. Just be patient and a little careful. Bank as many men as you can up to 50K; to help you get from 50K to 80K. 

That was my old strategy for getting to the Invisi-Bot. 

Just be very patient. You can do it!!! 

On 8/1/2020 at 2:00 PM, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I thought all games were Pre-mapped out this season? If we’re voting, I’ll agree with Shark! Shark! .... I’ll agree to just about any game.... 

Yep its all mapped out :) With some surprises, and maybe a change here 'n there... as the Season unfolds.

• Thanks 2

[GAME 2]

NIGHT STALKER - FINAL RESULTS) WINNER: INTELLIVISION SPARTAN !

1. 380,200 INTELLIVISION SPARTAN +13

2. 307,700 Rickster8 +12

3. 124,200 mr_me +11

-

4. 120,500 BiffMan +9

5. 86,200 JacobZu7zu7 +8

6. 80,900 IntyFanMatt +7

7. 51,800 gar0u +6

8. 48,700 Ace24 +5

9. 38,100 Player One +4

10. 35,600 Intelligentleman +3

11. 34,800 dpisacane +2

12. 30,100 jblenkle +1

13. 27,700 fakecortex +1

14. 22,700 roadrunner +1

15. 16,800 hoosierdadee78 +1

16. 3,900 Mangia-Boy +1

Great win INTELLIVISION SPARTAN and the 1st place finish.

Congrats to everyone and all the robot blasting. Great scores once again! ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

You can use the bunker until 50K. Just be patient and a little careful. Bank as many men as you can up to 50K; to help you get from 50K to 80K. 

That was my old strategy for getting to the Invisi-Bot. 

Just be very patient. You can do it!!! 

Thanks, I should have asked for help before!! Stay in the bunker! That must have been what I did back in the 80s. I was one kill away from the invisible one.

425CF732-B11B-45D0-B929-8FE4D8B60347.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1