In this video I'm playing BurgerTime while talking a little about how much this sells for, if it will be on the Amico, and compare it to the 2600 and ColecoVision versions. I see some Data East collections out there and have seen this game in an Arcade 1Up cabinet and those mini My Arcade cabinets. And the Amico Wikipedia page lists BurgerTime so it looks like it will be but I don't recall Tommy mentioning it but I could have missed one of the 8,000 interviews he's done.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Intelligentleman said:

Love the look of that thing... not to mention the practicality of detachable controllers.

Probably the best version of the Intellivision.  But I'm biased.  Lol. 

Thanks for using it in your video.  It never gets the spotlight it deserves. 

• Like 1

I like your videos but have to disagree when you said "The 2600 version looks really good, and it plays well". I guess it plays okay but I had the 2600 version as a kid and was really disappointed. Overall I think MNetwork did a great job with their 2600 conversions, especially with Space Battle/Attack, but felt they could have done a better job with Burgertime even though I know it's a difficult task for the 2600.

• Like 3