IGNORED

Hera Primera

8bitAndy

Great game!

It’s still work in progress but very playable already.

Fingers crossed peiselulli will continue to work on the game at some point.

Link below to his thread in the German C64 forums. Find the bins to download there:

https://www.forum64.de/index.php?thread/68134-erste-vectrex-gehversuche/&pageNo=1

Latest bin is also uploaded to the VFU group on facebook.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
23 hours ago, Ice Cream Jonsey said:

All the videos I have seen make it look amazing. Polyplay is taking preorders on it right now.

Can you post a link?  I went looking through the store at polyplay.xyz and could not find it...

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, boulinha said:

Still waiting my copy since I pre-ordered it on June... and no response to emails

I asked Poly Play about it last month when I noticed on the website it had changed from pre-order to 'available immediately'. Apparently there has been some problems getting overlays printed but it is being worked on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I got some update by email:

"
Dear customers,

I am aware that you are eagerly waiting for the pre-ordered game "Hera Primera" for your Vectrex. And I am very sorry for that. I am also extremely dissatisfied with the delay.
The game is poly.play's first Vectrex release and I would like to deliver the same quality standard as the releases for other systems.

Unfortunately, there is a problem with this claim: The production of the overlay doesn't work out as it should. After the first printing company went bankrupt and the second one cancelled the order after some time, I found a small screen printing company in Leipzig/Germany that took on the project because they also find the topic exciting. Unfortunately, it turned out that the already purchased PETG material seems to be unsuitable. The print keeps throwing bubbles (see attached photo). Trials with different colors and chemical pre-cleaning have brought nothing. We now assume that we will not be able to implement it with this.

New material samples have been ordered and further tests will start. But perhaps someone has experience with the subject and could give us tips on which material or colors are more suitable and even knows a source of supply. I would be pleased about feedback.

There were requests if I could send the games without overlay. Unfortunately I would not like to do that, because I would like to send a complete product and also serve all customers at the same time. To show that everything is not vaporware, please find attached photos of the already finished modules, boxes and instructions.

I apologize very much for the long waiting time. Also for the fact that I could not always respond to all requests in a timely manner. Since I do everything from production to the webshop to shipping and accounting on my own, I unfortunately often lack the time to take care of social media. And since I became a father again three weeks ago, there has been even less time since then. I ask for your understanding.

Finally, I would like to thank you for making the realization of this project possible with your pre-order!

However, if you do not want to wait any longer, please contact me. Then I will cancel the order and arrange a refund.

Best reagrds, Sebastian Bach

"

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 2:40 AM, JEFF31 said:

Still waiting for an update after paying.

Check your Spam. For some reason the order confirmation stating that shipping would take a while as one of the titles needed to be produced first was relegated to spam by Google Mail. The shipping confirmation arrived without issue but that took a couple of days. Total estimated time from order to delivery (still outstanding) will be around 3-4 weeks.

19 hours ago, slx said:

Check your Spam. For some reason the order confirmation stating that shipping would take a while as one of the titles needed to be produced first was relegated to spam by Google Mail. The shipping confirmation arrived without issue but that took a couple of days. Total estimated time from order to delivery (still outstanding) will be around 3-4 weeks.

Nothing in the Spam folder, but thanks for the update.  Look forward to playing the game when it arrives.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/19/2024 at 8:52 PM, Display Name said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I received an update today that shipping is expected to start at the end of the month (February 2024).

Would you please post your update here?

• Like 1