IGNORED

Atari 5200 Diagnostic Cart Found!

ETWelty

I managed to stumble across a listing last week that was interesting and decided to take a gamble on it. Thankfully it is exactly what I was hoping for and I am excited to show it to the world. I was wondering what all info there is about these carts, I plan to continue digging but I never thought I would stumble across one, especially that all appears to be legit and not a repro

668824882_IMG_5055(1).thumb.jpg.be8e5e9706baeab55e0cc00985898622.jpgIMG_5054.thumb.jpg.f55d205b2af7954aee9686a25d25b1f2.jpg

Edited by ETWelty
  • Like 4

On 7/21/2020 at 9:58 PM, CPUWIZ said:

I would pick up the Pete cart from AA, it's better.

Sorta true, except that the service manuals only state the values you should have for properly calibration based on the cart shown? Unless you have additional information on Pete's cart I've not seen to describe its use more?

For instance, I had Pete's cart actually come up and give me a Buffer read error code on day on a 5200 I was working on. Never figured out what that meant exactly since I've not seen a list of the error codes that Pete's cart produces and tells you what is wrong etc? So..yeah... you got more info on the specifics for Pete's cart?