IGNORED

slither sce

chart45

I find it crazy to believe, that literally, the 1 arcade port in the ColecoVision library that makes proper use of the Roller Controller, and is "arcade accurate" when using a Roller Controller (track-ball), was reprogrammed for use with a Hand Controller.  Granted I honestly don't care much for this particular game, but still, I have to respect it because of the hardware choice.

a8c9Qx.jpg

28 minutes ago, doubledown said:

I find it crazy to believe, that literally, the 1 arcade port in the ColecoVision library that makes proper use of the Roller Controller, and is "arcade accurate" when using a Roller Controller (track-ball), was reprogrammed for use with a Hand Controller.

Not necessarily all that surprising since a lot of ColecoVision fans don't own a Roller Controller. That's the target audience for a Standard Controller Edition.  :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pixelboy said:

Not necessarily all that surprising since a lot of ColecoVision fans don't own a Roller Controller. That's the target audience for a Standard Controller Edition.  :)

Blasphemy!  If they were really "ColecoVision fans" they would own at minimum, 2 hand controllers, 2 Super Action Controllers, 1 Roller Controller, and 1 Expansion Module #2.  ?  People make me sad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, doubledown said:

Blasphemy!  If they were really "ColecoVision fans" they would own at minimum, 2 hand controllers, 2 Super Action Controllers, 1 Roller Controller, and 1 Expansion Module #2.  ?  People make me sad.

True. 

Real Colecovision fans should have all equipments:

2 hand controllers, 2 Super Action Controllers, 1 Roller Controller, and all Expansion Modules available.

3 hours ago, doubledown said:

i have everything i need the sce to test something

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, doubledown said:

Isn't the AimTrak a "Wii-mote"-esque gun (aiming device w/ tracking bar), type concept?  Could be interesting...maybe we can finally get a CV port of Atari's excellent Barnyard Blaster!!!  ?

yes exactly so it should not be a bigdeal to mod the code to use the aimtrack...  but it take.game to go with it... cause new hardware with out game its useless

• Like 1

12 hours ago, doubledown said:

Let us know when it's available to purchase and compatible with the ColecoVision!  ?

I pre-ordered two with recoil about six months ago. Should be shipping this winter. First batch of non-recoil are due to ship in August. If you can use an Aimtrack, you can use a Sinden, and Sinden works with PS1/2, also. Although, honestly, it's just best to use it with a PC emulator on a flat screen LCD/OLED for ColecoVision. That derned second button wiring is always a fly in the ointment for modding USB/PSX to Atari/Genesis/Amiga adapters and you can just set whatever button on an emulator. Then, I'm always skiddish about having the power line for the adapter (and theoretically sinden gun) grounded to pin 8 of the CV controller port, which, apparently, is not a true ground.