IGNORED

Non-working nanoPEB. Want it?

Vorticon

Hi.

I have a non-working NanoPEB which locks up my computer. Can't figure out what the issue is. If anyone wants it it's yours with my compliments and who knows you might be able to fix it. Otherwise it's going into the trash. (note: it will not come with a PS or the CF to IDE adapter. Only the board itself).

Just PM me if interested.

To be honest, I have never been very impressed with the CF7 or NanoPEB as I have found them to be temperamental and a bit flaky...

1 hour ago, Vorticon said:

Hi.

I have a non-working NanoPEB which locks up my computer. Can't figure out what the issue is. If anyone wants it it's yours with my compliments and who knows you might be able to fix it. Otherwise it's going into the trash. (note: it will not come with a PS or the CF to IDE adapter. Only the board itself).

Just PM me if interested.

To be honest, I have never been very impressed with the CF7 or NanoPEB as I have found them to be temperamental and a bit flaky...

My experience - use a +5V at least 2A adapter

The CF card, use a smaller version, I use 256 MB SAN Disk

(also had the case it locks-up, then I reformat the CF card and with a script put all the volumes back, does not take long, but it works), e.g. make sure you can read the CF-card with a tool like TIDIR,  and eject from your PC.

Check the jumpers on the card, and the switch if it is turned-on.

... and today actually after 5 years, somehow I have the RS232 finally working (with NPDSK2PC program of Fred)

probably the other programs were not okay.  I have 2x nanoPEBs so far okay, but I prefer the TIPI nowadays

My CF7+ is rock solid with my F18a system. The Nano 9902 periodically fails to powerup properly.  I don't know if it is a timing issue or a connection issue.  The ubergrom lets me transfer files via HDX server.  When coupled with a nano, I can also have an easy connection to the outside world via tcpser or a UDS device.

• Like 1

My CF7+ is rock solid with my F18a system. The Nano 9902 periodically fails to powerup properly.  I don't know if it is a timing issue or a connection issue.  The ubergrom lets me transfer files via HDX server.  When coupled with a nano, I can also have an easy connection to the outside world via tcpser or a UDS device.
How old is your nano the newer ones have a fix for f18 compatibility

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk