IGNORED

Dust cover for Sears intellivision

8 minutes ago, stringfellow said:

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find a dust cover for the sear super video arcade. I was hoping for one like the ones that are on ebay from papananny

Does Pappananny not have any available? Might just have to reach out to them to ask as they do tend to frequently make things on request or at least they did for me on several occasions.

48 minutes ago, stupus said:

I think the regular one fits the sears?

This is correct as I have the normal model 1 cover on my sears unit and it fits the same. Sears units use the exact same bottom shell as the normal model 1 2609 units. Only the top shell is slightly different for the controllers to sit in the center and of course them being detachable.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

This is correct as I have the normal model 1 cover on my sears unit and it fits the same. Sears units use the exact same bottom shell as the normal model 1 2609 units. Only the top shell is slightly different for the controllers to sit in the center and of course them being detachable.

Cool, thought so. I know all my original canvas ones look the same...sears, mattel etc.

1 hour ago, stupus said:

Cool, thought so. I know all my original canvas ones look the same...sears, mattel etc.

I bought the Intellivision cover and 2 Atari covers from him.  Great stuff, like original. 

I had asked him years ago if he would do any more Tele-Games covers, but he hasn't since.  

The Tele-Games dust cover will actually fit an Atari VCS Heavy Sixer (or the Tele-Games Video Arcade Heavy Sixer) as well as the Super Video Arcade.  It won't fit the later built Atari 4 switch units.    

I would be in for 2 if he did.  Maybe we can gather up a few interested  members and send him a number that would get him thinking about making another run of them.

Edited by IMBerzerk

Pretty sure this this them...

https://ebay.com/usr/pkrah

If you have contact them, ask them if they are doing any more Sears Tele-Games covers...or anything Intellivision. 

Sounds like there is some interest brewing for these again.

Thanks!

Edited by IMBerzerk
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 7:25 PM, IMBerzerk said:

Pretty sure this this them...

https://ebay.com/usr/pkrah

If you have contact them, ask them if they are doing any more Sears Tele-Games covers...or anything Intellivision. 

Sounds like there is some interest brewing for these again.

Thanks!

No this is them.

https://ebay.com/usr/papa*nannysfunstuff