IGNORED

New TI basic game.

MrGonker

hello, been a while since i been on here but during lockdown i wrote a TI basic game call Escape from the Pyramid of Mars. It features Alfie the spaceman who gets trapped in a pyramid and has to escape by collecting keys. Its based on a zx81 game from 1981 but with a surprise at the end if certain conditions are met. I have a few other ideas for games featuring Alfie the spaceman hence why i called this game 1. Please try it out if you want, its in TIDISK format but renaming it to DSK it should also work on classic 99.

Alfie Game 1 PYRAMID OF MARS.TIDisk

• Like 14

It is very dfficult due to the randomness of the lasers and have not finished the game properly myself and I have only managed to unlock 3 locks. I did however test it for bugs and to see if all worked ok by removing the lasers firing, which everything did seem to work even with the endings. I was going to leave this in as a cheat by pressing the space bar but decided to take it out since there was no gameplay element in the game. I didnt include the air supply because there are two endings and its the air that determines which ending you get, though i was going to make alfie turn blue as his air got low, but i did forget to put that in. Glad you like it and let me know if you finish it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...