IGNORED

SIDE 3 preorder

lotharek

Many years have passed since SIDE was created... then came side2.. and it was good :-)...

and again many years have passed...and i can FINALLY inform You about SIDE3 and it`s preorder that starts today

Deliveries are planned in SEPTEMBER unless i break second leg or have to move again ?

There is still sth to do, but main hardware/software core is ready. 

of course, i will try to add more and more info at my www, but generally in pill:

Some technicals:

• 8MB ROM 
  • 2MB SRAM INFO
  • Lattice FPGA  INFO
  • heavy duty Hirose SD CARD SLOT INFO
  • Real time clock based on MCP79520  INFO

Please, do not forget, buying SIDE3, You support our talented forum friends:

• FJC (SIDE 3 firmware, PBI routine) https://atari8.co.uk/
  • Candle`O`Sin (hardware, being pain in neck for last 5 years)

and of course me ; guy behind production/postages/etc..

Interested ?

also, check videos:

You may ask how to preorder ?

just visit my www --> https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=143  and for gosh sake, DO NOT CHOOSE POLISH POST DELIVERIES - ONLY UPS/FEDEX.

ps2.  please, read FAQ: https://lotharek.pl/faq.php  ( especially POSTAL CODES selection)

side3.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

Uh, $77+ to ship UPS to the US? I'm gonna have to pass for the next few months it looks like. No way can I justify almost double the price just due to shipping. :( 

I wasn't happy about it but I clicked through.  I should have waited to see if we could have done a bulk order.

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I wasn't happy about it but I clicked through.  I should have waited to see if we could have done a bulk order.

Well, I'm not counting on that, or on things getting back to "normal" here any time real soon either. I'm sure it's awesome but I can't justify that kind of nonsense from UPS for such a tiny package. So I guess I'm just gonna wait and see how things shake out down the line. 

1 hour ago, DrVenkman said:

Uh, $77+ to ship UPS to the US? I'm gonna have to pass for the next few months it looks like. No way can I justify almost double the price just due to shipping. :( 

FEDEX is much less 

if You do not get fedex offer (30 usd?) You must have entered wrong postal code.

what is login at my shop ?  please, use simple tool to estimate postage https://lotharek.pl/postageCalculator.php

Edited by lotharek

7 minutes ago, lotharek said:

FEDEX is much less 

if You do not get fedex offer (30 usd?) You must have entered wrong postal code.

what is login at my shop ?  please, use simple tool to estimate postage https://lotharek.pl/postageCalculator.php

Same for me - I chose the "cheapest" option of $77.  Not sure why UPS "saver" costs $20 more, but I was not going to enter $375 for Fed-Ex.  It would be awesome if we could actually get $30 for Fed-Ex!!!

9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Same for me - I chose the "cheapest" option of $77.  Not sure why UPS "saver" costs $20 more, but I was not going to enter $375 for Fed-Ex.  It would be awesome if we could actually get $30 for Fed-Ex!!!

WTF ??????

please, await till monday... fedex is nonsence. i ship to USA for 30-40USD depends on service and location

I CONFIRM: FEDEX SERVER GIVES SHIT in reposnse for querry

Edited by lotharek
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, lotharek said:

WTF ??????

please, await till monday... fedex is nonsence. i ship to USA for 30-40USD depends on service and location

OK - I don't want to cancel my order - can we just make any adjustments when this gets resolved?

16 minutes ago, lotharek said:

WTF ??????

Excellent, thank you! I will place an order once that gets straightened out. :) 

EDIT: This is what it currently shows for shipping to my location. 

image.thumb.png.c7911f515ed3b9cf9007744e915c5e94.png

• Haha 1