IGNORED

First TMS-RGB No Cut Colecovision!

Curious as to what cables work with this mod?  From your Facebook page it looks like this is a Genesis 2 jack - any chance the RAD2X Genesis 2 cables that support RGB to HDMI would work?

Edit: ah, sorry, I see you replied to a question about this already on FB that it does support it.  Are there any details regarding this modification or is that coming further down the line?  I am curious just what this involves and like that fact that its not modifying the case.  

Is that exterior "module" removable (say for storage) ?

7 minutes ago, 128Kgames said:

Curious as to what cables work with this mod?  From your Facebook page it looks like this is a Genesis 2 jack - any chance the RAD2X Genesis 2 cables that support RGB to HDMI would work?

Edit: ah, sorry, I see you replied to a question about this already on FB that it does support it.  Are there any details regarding this modification or is that coming further down the line?  I am curious just what this involves and like that fact that its not modifying the case.  

Is that exterior "module" removable (say for storage) ?

Yes the exterior module is removable but honestly it's so small there's no need to remove it unless you're putting inside an oem coleco box.  Details of the TMS-RGB mod can be found here.

https://tms-rgb.com/

• Like 1

Ha! No, was more concerned with shelf space as the spot I keep my ColecoVision has just enough depth for the system with the SGM attached, but it (SGM) hangs slightly over the edge to begin with.  So being able to unplug this is a plus for me.