IGNORED

Analogue Super NT + Everdrive, SD2SNES & Famicom carts!

ki_atsushi

I really haven't been gaming as much as I used to, and this stuff has been sitting unused for quite some time, so I figure it's time for it all to find a new home.

All prices include shipping in the US. Not shipping internationally at this time, sorry. I have been on many websites under this name for many years including ebay and the neo-geo.com & sega-16 forums, and I'm not going anywhere. This ad is cross-posted on Sega-16.

Lagrange Point Famicom Complete and English Translated - $60 shipped

Final Fantasy III Famicom, English Translated with huge 4 meg translation patch! - $50 shipped

Tenchi wo Kurau II Famicom, English Translated - $25 shipped

Hyperkin Famicom 60 pin to NES 72 pin adapter - $10 shipped

Or, take the entire remaining Famicom lot & 60-72 pin adapter for $110 shipped

_DSF8437.jpg

_DSF8438.jpg

_DSF8441.jpg

_DSF8442.jpg

_DSF8443.jpg

_DSF8444.jpg

_DSF8445.jpg

SOLD STUFF:

*SOLD!* Analogue Super NT Complete in box with cables and the little card it came with. These are out of stock on Analogue's website, and knowing them they might never be produced again. Still surprised at what they are going for now. I threw away the Turrican box because it was destroyed in shipping, it was not packed well :( - $300 shipped. *SOLD!*

*SOLD!* Mega Everdrive X7 & 8GB card - $140 shipped *SOLD!*

*SOLD!* Everdrive 64 X7 & 8GB card - $200 shipped *SOLD!*

*SOLD on Sega-16* SD2SNES (official krikzz, old version of FXPAK Pro) & 128GB card - $160 shipped *SOLD!*

*SOLD!* Tenchi wo Kurau (aka Destiny of an Emperor), Famicom, English US rom - $15 shipped *SOLD!*

Edited by ki_atsushi
grammar

45 minutes ago, ki_atsushi said:

Sorry, I'm not willing to take the risk right now. I understand the hesitation, but I already have a few deals here currently, just wait for the feedback to roll in.

Friend/family payments are less secure than standard payments that come with the fee, anyone can file a chargeback on their card for a gift payment and you're left holding the bag, with no recourse for whatever tracking numbers you might protest with.

11 minutes ago, Bratwurst said:

Friend/family payments are less secure than standard payments that come with the fee, anyone can file a chargeback on their card for a gift payment and you're left holding the bag, with no recourse for whatever tracking numbers you might protest with.

That's what i don't get. The only issue I can see with a standard payment with a fee, is someone could make a claim they never got something, or that it wasn't as advertised. Regardless of feedback, refusing to take a standard payment even with the fees being covered by the buyer is a HUGE red flag for any previous transactions i've done with someone and gotten burned. I don't want to muck up this for sale thread, but could you say why you won't take standard payment ki_atsushi  even if the buyer pays the fees? That might help people feel better about this process and understand where you are coming from?

11 hours ago, ki_atsushi said:

Sorry, I'm not willing to take the risk right now. I understand the hesitation, but I already have a few deals here currently, just wait for the feedback to roll in.

I'm confused. What risk? You are asking buyers to take a risk. I have solid ebay feedback and have been on N/A/VGS several years, I have several transactions on here and Reddit, but don't ask for feedback and I offered to cover the fees (which please no one flag).